3,411 results
All reviews albert dock baltic fleet city centre wardrobe door the breakfast area car park echo arena complimentary breakfast self service sofa bed per night building work good size lovely hotel minute walk secure parking would stay again
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Fantastically located hotel within walking distance of bars, restaurants and the main shopping precinct of the city. We were warmly welcomed by Asma and were delighted with our stylish and modern room. On the sixth floor, we had excellent views of the docks and the local area. After a very comfortable night's sleep, we enjoyed a delicious and varied breakfast on the ground floor. We were advised to go for breakfast between 6:30 and 8:30 rather than later on and we did notice that it became a lot busier as we were finishing. Overall, a classy and comfortable stay in a very good location.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Andrew W, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2016

Dear Stefanos C

It is with great pleasure that I read such a lovely review,

Your kind words will be passed on to the staff as they will be delighted to read such an amazing review.

Thank you so much!

We wish you a safe return in the future.

Kind Regards
Andrew Wren

Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

It's ok for couple a days to stay nothing major to explain about the room it was ok for sleeping . The breakfast is absolutely busy and we have no where to sit , food is not really nice to eat because there where busy ;But the staff are very helpful and really trying their best to accommodate us .

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Maleficentdisney

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review on your recent stay at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool city centre.

Thank you for leaving your comments regarding breakfast service, we try our best to let all guests who stay with us know that during breakfast on the busy days the final hour between 9am-10am does get very busy and that before then breakfast is a lot more calmer we do apologise if this affected your breakfast service while staying with us.

Also thank you for your kind word on the staff I will be sure to pass this on to them to encourage them to keep up the hard work they put in to make our guests happy.

Once again thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest Regards
Andrew Wren

Reviewed August 7, 2016

I booked directly through your website, yet on arrival the sofa bed was not made up for the children. When I asked for it to be made soon (this was at 6.15pm) I was told I would be put in the list!! My children are 5 and 7 and we were traveling the next day so wanted to get them to bed early. We went out for tea only to find the bed was still not made up when we got back, this was at 8.45 !! I went to reception to find out what was going on and was told that they had a problem with booking.com not adding the children which was not my problem as I had booked directly, there was no apology and our room sould have been one the rooms with a bed already made up as like I said we had booked directly. The bed was not made up until 9.20 which was totally unacceptable. Upon check out I told the man in the desk all that had happened he agreed we should have been allocated a room that was pre made as we booked through Hilton he said he would find out more and get back to me. I'm still waiting !! The sign on the front desk states if you are not 100% satisfied you wouldn't have to pay, this was not offered.
Overall a very disappointing stay and a hotel we will not be returning to.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Elly G
Louise C, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear Elly G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry to hear you had a disappointing stay.

Could you please contact me directly on louise.cross@Hilton.com so we can discuss this further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Louise Cross
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel for a night in Liverpool with the kids. Welcoming staff, clean rooms and good breakfast selection. Close to the docks attractions but a bit of a walk into the city centre. Comfy double bed and a fold out sofa bed for the kids. Everything we needed as a base for one night.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Gizmoid
Chris W, Guest Service Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

dear gizmoid
thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us , its wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay and that the hotel and staff lived up to what we promise our guests hopefully its not going to be long until your welcomed back at the hotel, "we loved having you" thanks again for your lovely review
yours sincerely
Chris Welsh

Reviewed August 6, 2016

This hotel is perfect for everyone looking to experience what liverpool has to offer, close to the docks and liverpool 1 shopping centre and main city centre, it is immaculate and staff are helpful and friendly, excellent value for money with breakfast too although dining area is maybe not large enough for the number of guests which sometimes results in waiting for a table but all in all, excellent and i would recommend.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Joanne C

dear joanne
we are thrilled to read your review and find that you had an excellent experience with us. Here at the Hampton we pride ourselves in making each guest feel the way you did, so its fantastic to know we delivered this experience to yourself hopefully it wont be too long until we welcome you back, thankyou very much again for taking the time to review us I will pass your comments onto the team
yours sincerely