“Fantastic”
Review of Othello's

Othello's
Ranked #49 of 1,896 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Woolton
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we always go to this restaurant when we want authentic greek food, Maria and Gerry the owners always make you feel welcome, no matter how long between visits they remember you. Can not fault the food at all, especially the seafood. If you want a great meal with a relaxing atmosphere and great value for money go to Othello's

1  Thank jayne h

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been here once before and forgot to write a review, But this time I made sure I did. Me and my fiance had it planned all day so we didn't each much as we where ordering a mezze. Service was great very friendly people everything came just after we finished another. Me and my fiance arent fans or calamari so we asked if we could miss that as it would only get wasted. We just thought that they would miss it out but they gave us extra meat at the end of our mezze which was an added bonus. Heads up to the chef the food is great. Better than some of the restaurants ive been to in greece. And the value is great to. all in all I will definatly be going back and qould recomend to anybody

1  Thank Ilanauk
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Me and my family head here every time we are flying out of Liverpool and we are never disappointed. The food is excellent and the happy hour deal is absolutely outstanding value. The owners are always there and they obviously take great pride in their meals. If you are in Liverpool, it's worth the trip.

1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you like Greek food this is the place to be, with a fine hostess and staff who make you feel at home as soon as you walk through the door. We live within five or or so minutes walk and love the food, the quality being top notch and great value. A fine range of Greek wines and we always end with a Metaxa brandy before walking back up the hill home.

The lamb, pork, beef and chicken are very good and the fish is a treat too. The portions are generous and we always mean to ask for smaller portions of rice and potatoes, and I suspect that nobody leaves here feeling less than replete.

1  Thank Rod_B552
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I arranged to Surprise my Mum and Dad for their 25th Wedding Anniversary and am very glad to say they enjoyed their night.
Othellos is such a nice restaurant the service is excellent really friendly staff, owners the food is gorgeous and really good value for the portions you get. Children are always welcomed as some restaurants do not really tolerate children very family friendly.
The night could not of gone any better :)

Take no notice of the bad reviews!!!!!! the restaurant is excellent definetly go if you love greek food.

1  Thank beck s