“Excellent Service and Food....Great atmosphere and Fabulous Staff”
Review of Othello's

Othello's
Ranked #97 of 1,846 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Woolton
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I arranged to Surprise my Mum and Dad for their 25th Wedding Anniversary and am very glad to say they enjoyed their night.
Othellos is such a nice restaurant the service is excellent really friendly staff, owners the food is gorgeous and really good value for the portions you get. Children are always welcomed as some restaurants do not really tolerate children very family friendly.
The night could not of gone any better :)

Take no notice of the bad reviews!!!!!! the restaurant is excellent definetly go if you love greek food.

1  Thank beck s

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Celebrated my birthday here with my husband and another couple. We have eaten here before and taken other friends from outside Liverpool . We have on all occasions enjoyed the whole experience. The food is great, service excellent and and all at a fair price. All our friends have also enjoyed Othello's and we shall definitely continue to use this restaurant .

1  Thank AnL744
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Othello's is just a wonderful experience: delicious food in a vibrant, yet relaxing, atmosphere. The portions are very generous and the service is really friendly. You couldn't eat better and have a nicer time for the relatively small price of eating there. Take no notice of bad reviews - I'm a fussy so and so and I loved the place! Simply fab! James.

1  Thank Lpoolvisitor
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Found the food to be bland and greasy and over priced. The staff were particularly unhelpful to the point of downright rude. I had heard this was a good greek restaurant , was bitterly disappointed with the whole experience, I for one certainly wouldn't go back again !

3  Thank Cathie2810
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Othello's is very local to us and we oming here for several years. Tonight we had the seafood meze for the first time, and were blown away by the quality and freshness of the ingredients and the classic style of cooking. Presentation was very good and the service attentive without being overdone. The friendly family atmosphere makes this a great favourite and we will certainly come again.

1  Thank eleathom