“Fantastic”
Review of Orrell Park Hotel

Orrell Park Hotel
Ranked #3 of 73 Liverpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed here for a weekend and it certainly won't be our last. The owners are great they make you feel really welcome, the hotel itself is beautiful really clean and comfortable with a great breakfast too, what more could you want, don't look anywhere else just stay here :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Orrell Park Hotel

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have been staying with Susan and Mark at this lovely hotel for four nights a week since the beginning of October 2013 and have loved every night I have been here. I have been welcomed every week as if it was my first stay and every aspect has been perfect. I am so sorry to be leaving now and know that if I ever need long term accommodation anywhere else I am going to find it very difficult to find somewhere that matches up to the The Orrell Park.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank LynNyk43
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Look out 5* hotels there is a new player in town. Clean, modern and warm hotel with the best most comfortable beds ever. The only thing that got me out of bed in the morning was the excellent breakfast. Very helpful and friendly owners. What more do you need! I will definitely stay when in the area.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ond D
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I cannot fault this hotel. The owners are very friendly and make you feel at home and the hotel is extremely clean and tidy. I actually don't think I have slept In a comfier bed and the breakfast is very nice too.Would highly recommend and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Crissy_austin
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Cant fault the place, excellent service, rooms are great and handy for train station to city centre or just over £10 in a taxi. Also an ASDA 2 mins down the road. Good quality breakfast also. Will definately be staying here the next time Im back down in liverpool.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank BigMougie
Reviewed February 3, 2014

we have just spent 4 nights at the orrell park.the hotel has been completely refurbished to a high standard.the rooms were clean and tidy and the location is quiet(so a good nights sleep is ensured).we will have no hesitation in booking here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank robert h
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed at this hotel years ago and it was just ok but the transformation the new owners have made is truly remarkable. The bed was the most comfortable one I've ever slept in, loved the large bathroom, breakfast was great, room spotless with tea, milk etc topped up every day and plenty of drawer/hanging space for clothes. The new owners are very friendly and helpful and I wish them all the best for the future, I'm sure their hard work will pay off. To summarise, I can't fault this hotel in any way and would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I'd say that all the rooms are excellent as my sister had a look around before we booked.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family