“Very good - Great staff”

Hilton Liverpool City Centre
Ranked #38 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed on the 17th July 2014 for 2 days, great hotel, great location, lovely comfy beds, loved the breakfast all fresh and tasty, staff are so friendly and helpful a real value to the Hilton, would definitely stay again, thank you.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear Gaynor42,
I am so pleased to see you enjoyed your time here at the Hilton Liverpool. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Excellent hotel a few minutes from the river and from the central shopping area. Rooms clean, breakfast very good and staff extremely courteous. Unlit spotlight in bathroom replaced immediately. A good hotel for tourists and shoppers. I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Garth G,
Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased to see your request was met immediately at the hotel and I hope you took full advantage of the hotels location.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Liverpool in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Just next to the Liverpool 1.It's great location to shopping , to transport , to visit.
Also, staff are very nice too.
The breakfast buffet is perfect at the winter morning.
I would come back to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Fuk Yin L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at the Hilton Liverpool, and do hope that you come back to us again.
Warm regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed here for a civil wedding which took place on the premises. It was a beautiful wedding and a lovely hotel conveniently located, directly opposite the Albert Dock, close to many famous tourist attractions, museums, theatres and the Echo Arena. We parked our car right by the hotel's front door and the concierge kindly moved it to the car parking area for us. The hotel foyer is minimalist and modern with a stunning curved glass stairway sweeping up to the first floor. The public spaces are extremely light and airy due to the floor-to-ceiling windows, which give amazing views of the city and the waterfront on the River Mersey. The bars and function rooms were also spacious, as was our room. It was clean, spacious and comfortable and we had both a bath and a shower in the bathroom. The breakfast dining room was spacious and clean and the food was excellent, the choice as huge - everything ranging from full English to continental, fresh fruits and cereals. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and we will happily stay at the Hilton again.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a view - higher floors probably offer best views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Terry C,
Thank you for writing such a fantastic review of the Hilton Liverpool. I hope that you revisit us in the near future, so you can again have a great stay.
If you require any assistance in the future with bookings, please feel free to contact me directly.
Sarah.johnson3@hilton.com

Reviewed July 22, 2014

we stayed here last year and we loved it. The rooms are very glamorous and the beds are comfortable. Lovely bathroom and good powerful shower. Really and close to the restaurants and shops which is good for those like me who loves to shop and eat! Loved it and we would definitely return!

Room Tip: High floors are my favorite
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Rochelle P,
I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time at the Hilton Liverpool. I sincerely hope that you took full advantage of Liverpool One shopping centre next to the hotel.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I plus our 2 friends stayed for a weekend break. Service in the hotel was excellent with friendly, attentive staff. Breakfast was very busy as it was the weekend but the staff found us a suitable table for 4 each morning, breakfast choice was very good, however tea bags were running out on both mornings. It's worth upgrading to the excecutive rooms rooms as use of the lounge is then included and we made the most of this area to sit and read the news paper and enjoy the complimentary soft drinks, tea and coffee. The reason for choosing this hotel was location for shopping, our wives enjoyed Liverpool One shops too much!! I would strongly recommend using this hotel for comfort, luxury and location.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear 841Adrianb,
Thank you for such fantastic feedback in relation to your stay at the Hilton Liverpool. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time in the hotel and I sincerely hope that you revisit us in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed here whilst attending a conference. The foyer is typical of a business hotel with no great warmth but functional and efficient. My executive room was a bit gloomy, reasonable mattress but awful pillows. The toiletries are really if a pretty average standard. The shower is poor because in an attempt to save water the shower head incorporates a widget to introduce air into the shower head designed to make you think that the shower is more powerful than it is. TV selection is poor, what hotel of this category doesn't have sky sports? Complimentary bottled water was provided but if I am staying 3 nights shouldn't this be replenished every day. Trays for other rooms room service seem to be left for hours without collection. Overall good location but there are better quality and better value hotels out there. Also although I stayed for 3 days if I take my car park out of the car park to go somewhere the charging period starts again as I can't pay for 3 days parking with exit and return built into that charge.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business