Hilton Liverpool City Centre
62 Castle Street(Liverpool)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
3,138 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepima baralbert dockjohn lewisfloor to ceiling windowsmini barcar parkq parksaturday nighthotel barexcellent locationmodern hotelcomfy bedecho arenafantastic staycity centrelovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I checked into the Hilton early afternoon on Saturday the 14th of September and it was lovely! Excellent location and a lovely hotel to stay in! Staff are so friendly and couldn't do enough for me. I stayed in a room with a gorgeous view of the docs, and the room was very stylish and comfortable. I ate lunch in the Pima bar and the food was lovely! Jessica looked after me and made me the most incredible cocktails. In the evening I ordered room service and it was also excellent, and super quick considering how much I ordered!! I felt so welcome and I was very well looked after! A great stay and I will definitely be returning!

Room Tip: Rooms with an even number have the best view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
RachaelBennett, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for your feedback.

It is great to hear that you had such a pleasant stay. The team take pride in all their hard work, and it seems their commitment and attention to detail shows in the guest experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon where I’m certain we will once again exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards

Rachael Bennett

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The stay was for one night only, but it was really pleasant. The hotel is at a great location and the room was quiet, clean, spacious with very comfort beds and a great bathroom! The service was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Yiannakis81,
Thank you for such positive feedback regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time here and I sincerely hope that you revisit the property again soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent stay, second time we have stayed here and on both occasions the staff were really helpful, the room comfortable with immediate service for additional elements for the the room. Superb location and lovely breakfast. Would not hesitate to recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Mark W
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear Mark W,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and sincerely hope that you revisit in the near future.
If you need any assistance at all, please feel to contact the hotel directly.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We liked it was so conveniently located, next to shops, restaurants, and museums. The rooms are not tired and are very comfortable, lovely views, the staff were really friendly, and we enjoyed our stay here. However, we think they are in need of new beds because we didn't really enjoy the quality of sleep, and we had 2 different rooms (and both had the same beds that we didn't like).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Steff B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Mumsed,
Thank you for contacting Trip advisor regarding your stay here at the Hilton Liverpool. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and the level of service was as expected.
I have passed on your comments to the Housekeeping Manager to look into the current condition of our mattresses.
Thank you again for your comments and I sincerely you are able to come back soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We took a visit to the Hilton in Liverpool in order to find the perfect location for our wedding night time venue. The Hilton Liverpool provided it. We were put in touch with Claire Cowley at the venue and from that point on everything was taken care of. Claire is a credit to the hotel, not only is she friendly, warm and caring she is also totally professional. She was always quick to get back in touch to ease any fears making the arranging of the evening stress free. The night itself was perfect, the incoming guests got the red carpet treatment and there was lift access for those elderley or not able to take the stairs. They put offers on certain drinks at the bar making it a welcome change that a hotel doesn't take you hostage for the night with expensive drink prices. A large area to welcome your guests, the main room was immaculately dressed and the use of the projector screens to show photo's taken at the actual wedding was a huge success. The food was thoroughly enjoyed and those with more energy made their way downstairs at last orders to dance for a few more hours to the in house DJ. All in all a perfect night and we would rate the Hilton Liverpool as a perfect location for weddings.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Steff B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear millo70 ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete this review, following your wedding with us.

I am so glad you enjoyed the day, and all went smoothly.

Please be assured I have passed all of your comments onto Claire, and all of the Conference and Events team.

Kind regards, and our thanks again.

Steff