Hilton Liverpool City Centre
ibis
$120
$101
  • Breakfast included
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$125
$163
$135
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$102
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
The Liner Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
Cancelon
$126
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
3,141 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepima baralbert dockjohn lewisfloor to ceiling windowsmini barcar parkq parksaturday nighthotel barexcellent locationmodern hotelcomfy bedecho arenafantastic staycity centrelovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have just returned from our 2 night stay and friends wedding. Initially we booked for saturday only but booked for Friday a few days before the stay, this caused us to have 2 separate bookings and did cause confusion on check in and after night 1 our keys timed out. But Rachel on reception very lovely and sorted it. Although on our return it would appear we were charged for breakfast this morning and we didn't have it due to the long wait for a clean table. The room was lovely with an amazing view,the wedding was fantastic. Providing I get a refund for the breakfast we didn't have I will book again, the hotel is close to all shops and attractions.

Room Tip: We were on floor 5 and we slept with no disturbances
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Have stayed here a couple of times, it really is fantastic.
Great location, fabulous rooms, amazing views, lovely staff.
The breakfast is so good that we have been in for breakfast when we have visited Liverpool for the day, just gone early and booked and paid for breakfast!
This is definately the place to stay in Liverpool.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Just booked for a night on impulse. Great views across the city and the docks and a very comfortable experience. Rooms were nice and quiet and it was a very relaxing environment. Thoroughly enjoyable and great location for shopping and places to go of an evening.

Had breakfast the next morning and the fried breakfast was patchy to say the least, being self service (poached and fried eggs aside) a lot of the food simply sweated disgustingly under the cloches. The scrambled egg in particular was revolting. There are a couple of places a short walk away which serve a better breakfast.

Service was very good though there was a fair old queue at checking out time, it seemed a bit disorganised really.

The accommodation was great but the food left a lot to be desired. Given the room was the main point I will give four out of five.

Room Tip: Perhaps ask to face towards Chavasse Park as opposed to the bus station.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Sarah J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Liverpool City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Mr Faulkner,

Thank you for sharing your comments with me in regards to your most recent stay at the Hilton Liverpool. I am so pleased to hear that you found the hotel to be an 'Impressive Experience' and I sincerely hope you will revisit us for another relaxing stay in the city.

Your comments have been reported to the Head chef, so he is fully aware of how to improve our current breakfast options and make them more appealing for our guests.

Please speak with myself directly if you would like any further assistance with future stays on 0151 708 4298. I look forward to welcoming you back to the city and hotel.

Kind regards,

Sarah Johnson

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Hotel was nice. Good location, beautiful modern decor and nice atmosphere. Rooms in particular were very comfortable with amazing views over the docks. Housekeeping and reception staff very friendly and accommodating.
Service in the main bar was terrible however and remained terrible throughout the course of the stay. We drank/ate there several times during our stay and on each occasion we were waiting almost an hour for our bar food (sandwich) and a cup of tea/coffee took almost 30 minutes to prepare,

Room Tip: rooms with views of docks are larger
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Michelle,

May I firstly thank you for sharing your experiences with me regarding your stay at the Hilton Liverpool. I am so pleased that you took advantage of the hotel's great location in the city, and thank you for your kind words towards our staff.

I have reported your comments to the Restaurant and Bar Manager, who will be investigating the current communication between bar staff and the kitchen. Thank you for highlighting this with me so I am able to address the issue immediately.

If you would like to speak with me again directly, please contact me by email sarah.johnson3@hilton.com. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Liverpool.

Kind regards,

Sarah Johnson

0151 708 4298

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed two nights from Boxing Day and was able to check in early, however things went down hill from then. When we went into the Executive lounge in the evening it was strange that a special table had been set up to serve drinks and when we asked why we were told that the it was because the night club close by was open. We soon realised that the clientele in the lounge were not the usual type you would meet in there. Later when we retired to our room on the 6th floor we were kept awake until 5am with people running up and down the corridor laughing and shouting. In the morning the corridor smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. When we mentioned it at reception the on our way to Breakfast the reply was an uncaring sorry!. Our second night was in line with normal hilton standards and expectations.