Tripadvisor
Liverpool
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews wow suite dyson fan cinema room luxe room masons restaurant mini bar concert square comfortable bed lovely hotel an iron city centre location was perfect night life early hours fantastic stay birthday weekend great room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Much much more than I expected at the seel Street EPIC hotel bang in the heart of liverpool.visiting family and needing more time to stay I contacted the epic.happy I did because the staff were absolutely outstanding during my short stay.katie was a massive help with my booking and was especially reassuring in getting my booking done promptly and efficiently(I didn't think there would be any rooms over new year)clare and Craig on the front desk were very courteous professional and helpful.booked into a really great room with a fairly large balcony on the fifth floor.excellent breakfast and restaurant as part of the hotel.all in all a great stay made even better by the helpful staff and amenities.will definitely return this summer to epic.would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Epichotelsliverpool, reception at Seel Street Hotel by EPIC, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your fantastic review!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and made the most of our central location.

Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel and our staff, I will be sure to pass on your kind words. We always aim to go above and beyond for our guests to ensure you have an Epic stay, and I am glad this was fulfilled for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Don't forget to book directly with ourselves to receive 15% off your next stay. You can call us on 01517091719 or email us to hello@epichotels.co.uk.

Jemima

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me an my husband checked in to this hotel that we booked through WOWCHER and WOW did we have a brill time. first time staying in this hotel and wow it is gorgeous. The reception team were amazing especially Craig, his customer service made us feel extremely welcome. The rooms were Incredible, we stayed in the Luxe King which was very spacious even had a bath. Breakfast we couldn't fault everything was just WOW for our stay thank you epic we will definitely be booking again with our 15% discount

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Epichotelsliverpool, Receptionist at Seel Street Hotel by EPIC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello

Thank you for such a amazing review!

We're really glad you had a great stay with us. I will make sure to pass your great comments on to our all of our staff and especially Craig! We hope your husband had a lovely birthday :)

We cant wait to welcome you back! If you book direct by emailing hello@epichotels.co.uk you will receive 15% off your stay with our returning guest discount!

Kind Regards
Reception

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights in a Luxe King room and must say it was the best weekend i would 100% recommend this hotel. The room was spotless, very modern and lovely bathroom also the bed was comfortable.
The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Tash & Ugan who attended to us in Masons restaurant our meals were lovely and the service from the staff was 10/10 they go above and beyond.
A big thank you to Katie who made sure we were well looked after during our stay. I have already booked to go back in May to stay in a wow suite

Hello,

Thank you for such a amazing review!

We're really glad you enjoyed our hotel room and loved your meal in our restaurant! I will make sure to pass your great comments on to our all of our staff!

We cant wait to welcome you back!

Kind Regards
Reception

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel, amazing location and superb staff.

We stayed for the Liverpool match on Sunday. Check in was easy with a gentleman called Mike he is very well informed and gave us some great tips for getting to and from the game. Also gave us some info on the nightlife and the most lively parts of the city cheers Mike. The rooms are spacious and very modern. Check out was just as simple as check in. We got a bit excited when we saw the mini bar and didn’t notice it was censored so we worried there may be charges when we checked out but the kind gentleman Craig double checked with the housekeeping and no charges where put on our bill. He then arranged a taxi to take us to Manchester airport and even kept out luggage for us while we enjoyed our last few hours in the brilliant city centre.

We will be returning without a doubt and the 15% discount we received for returning makes it all the better.

Thanks to all the great staff at seel st hotel you make the place what it is.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a positive review!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us at Epic and that you made the most of our central location. I will make sure to pass your kind words to Craig and Mike.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future. Don't forget to book directly with ourselves to receive 15% off your next stay.You can call us on 01517091719 or email us to hello@epichotels.co.uk.

Epic Reception

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful hotel, staff excellent especially Craig who went above and beyond, a credit to your hotel. The breakfast at Masons was fantastic. 100% will be back again, just for the breakfast alone! However the whole stay was perfect.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review!

we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed out Epic breakfast. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Craig.

We can't wait to welcome you back! Don't forget to book directly with ourselves to receive 15% off your next stay. You can call us on 01517091719 or email us to hello@epichotels.co.uk.

Epic Reception