“Raw Burger”

Ranked #224 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Since our first patty hit the grill in 2001, GBK has been making jam-packed burgers and milkshakes that are guaranteed to satisfy those cravings.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Having not been here for a while after having a few bad experiences with it decided to give it a go, was very disppointed my burger came having asked for medium well and when i bit half way through it was raw you could see the redness of the burger and feel the coldness of this. When complained just got apologised to and asked if wanted a free drink. Even the waitress was shocked by the look of the burger.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

It was my idea to dine here with friends this week... I cant comment on the food as our we left before we ordered. The waiter was foreign "not that its problem" but I couldnt understand a word he said. The table was filthy an the floor was greasy.. I picked up the menu and had to wipe my hands as there was dirty food bits all over it !!!! Im not fussy I just has standards when im paying to dine and cleanliness and hygene are a must.

1  Thank Michelle H
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My first visit to this chain - food I thought was very good and good quality but quite pricey. Staff friendly but decor desperately needed updating - could also have cleared the tables quickly.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really enjoyed this as one, two or even three up from a burger king or McDonalds. Wouldn't come here for a meal for two or anything celebratory but for a meal with the kids after an afternoon shopping it's perfect.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

the good- friendly staff, tasty food, free nuts, didn't have to wait
the bad- wasn't the cleanest place, expensive, 4 quid for 4 tiny pieces of chicken!

1  Thank thebigfella84