“... DIRTY....”

Ranked #233 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Since our first patty hit the grill in 2001, GBK has been making jam-packed burgers and milkshakes that are guaranteed to satisfy those cravings.
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

It was my idea to dine here with friends this week... I cant comment on the food as our we left before we ordered. The waiter was foreign "not that its problem" but I couldnt understand a word he said. The table was filthy an the floor was greasy.. I picked up the menu and had to wipe my hands as there was dirty food bits all over it !!!! Im not fussy I just has standards when im paying to dine and cleanliness and hygene are a must.

1  Thank Michelle H

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My first visit to this chain - food I thought was very good and good quality but quite pricey. Staff friendly but decor desperately needed updating - could also have cleared the tables quickly.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really enjoyed this as one, two or even three up from a burger king or McDonalds. Wouldn't come here for a meal for two or anything celebratory but for a meal with the kids after an afternoon shopping it's perfect.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

the good- friendly staff, tasty food, free nuts, didn't have to wait
the bad- wasn't the cleanest place, expensive, 4 quid for 4 tiny pieces of chicken!

1  Thank thebigfella84
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We visited this restaurant after reading how good their burgers were. The restaurant was very full and very noisy which you would expect being so busy. The tables were too close together though and I didn't think particulary clean. Everyone who followed us in were advised there would be up to a 30 minute wait for food, we weren't. The waiter did explain how it worked, you noted your table number and then went to the bar to order your food and drinks, sauces and jugs of water were self serve at the side of the restaurant. We plumped for a cheese and bacon burger as the buffalo was off the menu as were the chicken skewers and home slaw - it was only 1.30pm. Although the burger was nice, I didn't think it was anything special, some of the relish on there was a little spicy too, you had to order chips separate and it's not the cheapest of places 2 burgers and 2 chips came to just over £20. The waitress started to sweep us before we had finished which I didn't like, I know they have to clean but the last thing I want to see when I have just finished eating is discarded chips and burger bun on the floor with all the dust. As we were leaving and there were lots of empty tables but those going in were still being advised of up to a 30 min wait! Nice burger, but nothing special, big question - would I go again? Yes but only if others in the group wanted to go, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again, sorry.