2,647 results
All reviews an early flight terminal building the long stay car park multi storey car park continental breakfast fifth floor self service the sofa bed short stay an overnight stay car parking good nights sleep stayed here for one night excellent hotel reception staff following morning city centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice hotel ideally situated across from the airport comfortable bed and will serve an early breakfast before you leave for the airport.check in was quick and the rooms are spotless with all you need.hotel bar is friendly and not over expensive

Stayed: September 2018
GSM_Hampton, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear markis50,

Reference: Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

It is our intention at all times to ensure that our guests are made to feel welcome whilst staying with us; therefore I am glad that you did enjoy your stay at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool John Lennon Airport in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Room clean and large- limited coffee and tea but staff gave extra when asked. Bizarrely only one side of bed had bedside table??? Food good enough. Great view of the airport. Bed comfy...overall really good

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank guysmith100

Dear guysmith100,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times before catching an early morning flight from Liverpool Airport, it’s in a great location straight across from the terminal building. We had a room on a higher floor which had a partial view of the runway, it is great being able to select a room prior to arriving on the Hilton app. The check-in process was quick and simple and the room was nicely furnished and comfortable. The shower could have been a bit more powerful, but that is my personal preference. The breakfast option from 0400 enables you to grab an early bite to eat (toast, cereal, tea/coffee etc). This is our go to hotel when staying at the airport.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear andystoke1,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in this hotel during my visit to Liverpool with parents. The staff members in here were friendly. The bed room was nice and you can see the planes taking off. The bed during the stay was a little bit hard and uncomfortable. The breakfast was good since there was no fuss about where to sit and staff telling you where to sit for breakfast like most hotels.

My overall rating of this hotel during my visit is a 4 out 5 since the only one thing that let the score rating during my visit was the bed been to hard.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear alexadams62,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent a weekend here with family.

Room was very clean, I found the very firm mattress comfortable. All expected facilities, notable for good wi-fi.
Sound insulation excellent, didn't hear planes at all.

Parking easy and within yards of reception. We were charged £5 per night.

Breakfast is a buffet, most of the chairs and tables are low, which is odd, but ok.

They have a waffle maker which is a bonus. Otherwise food ok, no complaints, but nothing special either.

Staff- brilliant. Very friendly and very helpful although after this first visit to Liverpool that seems to be true for the whole city!
Only complaint is the serving arrangements for the evening meal. Food limited invoice, although fine. The queue at the bar/ food order was dreadful. One member of staff taking orders and serving drinks.

Employ some waiters and waitresses, or at least have two or three staff members. It was a busy Friday night, so no excuses.

Would definitely stay again, bit eat in the city.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family