“Super airport-friendly”

Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport
Ranked #28 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is THE most convenient location when flying from the John Lennon airport. Being able to park your car, walk into the hotel then walk over to the airport without any fuss is brilliant. All the staff were helpful and food good. Completely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Julie G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review a review of the Hampton by Hilton, I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and that you found the food and staff good.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

I have stated at many Hiltons but this was my first time at their little sister.

I was not disappointed. The room was modern with a good queen bed and an excellent bathroom or more precisely a shower room.

An adequate cooked breakfast was included in the room rate.

A fairly regular express bus into the city centre leaves from outside the terminal opposite.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Pawl,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of the Hampton by Hilton. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed the room facilities that we have to offer.

We hope to welcome you back to the Hampton by Hilton again very soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel on sat 24th May with my family. Total of 6 adults 3 children and one infant. Very comfortable, clean and welcoming. The food was fantastic and service quick.
When we arrived at the hotel it was raining heavy and we had travelled for 2 hours on a private coach because there was so many of us. The coach had leaked and all 3 of my cases were soaked through. I was ringing out my childrens clothes. The hotel staff offered to use their tumble dryer to dry them out and gave me laundry bags to line my cases to keep everything dry. They were so helpful. I was very upset when I discovered what happened and it really felt like my holiday had been ruined before it had started. But with their help they saved our holiday. Massive thank you again to all that helped us :-)

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Kimberley H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of the hotel. I was go glad that the staff at the hotel were able to turn such a unfortunate incident in to a more postive situation. I will be passing your lovely comments to the staff involved.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed at this hotel before catching an early morning flight.
My Sat Nav took us right to the entrance of the multi-story car park, where we left the car on the top level (level 5). Parking was included in with the price of the hotel - great value as the car parking was worth £315.
Didn't have breakfast so cannot comment, although it was included.
Room was great with good facilities and a partial view of the runway. Didn't have any noise disturbance.
Only comment I would make, the food was a tad pricey for what it was - but we knew it was a limited bar meal type food when we booked.
Overall, perfect for our stay and will use again if flying from Liverpool - definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
GSM_Hampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear fairy-princess27,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the hotel, I was glad to read that you would recommend us in the future.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is excellently located 50 steps away from the airport so very easy access. The hotel is very clean and staff were friendly. If using the car parking as well while on holiday ask the receptionist for a second car park ticket which allows you to leave the car park after you return from holiday. I didn't get a second ticket although I enquired about what would happen on my return and it said I owed £175! Thankfully on speaking to the car parking staff they could see from my reference I had already pre-paid.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Joanne L.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Hampton by Hilton, it was a pleasure to read you found the hotel clean and the staff friendly. In regards to your car parking you should have been made aware on check in that you would need to come back to reception for a second ticket, so I apologise for any issues caused.

We look forward to hopefully seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I stayed a couple of nights while on business in Liverpool. The hotel provided clean quiet accomodation as I expected. Parking is easy once you realise that you can use one of the lower floors (which the hotel advised me to do because their reserved floor outside reception was full) - I hope it is always inlcuded in the room prices because the parking cost (covered in my case by an exit card provided by the hotel) did look frightfull (£35 overnight!). Aside from stale croissants (a common eough problem - it might make more sense if hotels did not bother with them) I was perfectly happy with the breakfast.

What I was less comfortable with was that on several occasions I noticed a sinister camera van being driven around outside the hotel, close to the terminal building, and parked up on the roundabout just as you enter the airport. It would be OK if it were clear what it is doing (monitoring for suspicious activity, catching people doing airport pick-up or drop-off activity, or monitoring speed limits? Or all of that?). I was left with the uncomfortable feeling that I might receive a penalty in the post a week or two after my stay - fortunately I didn't, but I would like to point out to those visiting this hotel that it is wise to observe the speed limits carefully - including I think a short 30 mph section of dual carriageway as you approach and leave the airport (easy not to notice this after other sections at 40 mph).

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear liveseytrip,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the hotel, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to your comments about the airport parking van, this is a scheme made via Liverpool Airport in order to stop people parking in the wrong undesignated areas and also to control traffic.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel is perfect for the airport as it's directly opposite the terminal building, however we stayed here for a city centre event, a 15 minute drive away. We had no issues at all here - friendly staff, a pull out sofa bed for the kids, a large, comfortable double bed and free wifi. The bathroom lacked a bath, but the shower was adequate and there was a range of toiletries stocked. The only downside was the air con which was loud at 2am!

Breakfast was ok, a mix of hot and continental and the car park was included in the reasonable price.

As I said, perfect for the airport and if you don't mind the 15 minute ride into town.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear ell33,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the Hampton by Hilton, I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay. In regards to your comment about the air conditioning all I can do is apologise for any issues this caused.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.