Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport
Ranked #27 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed 1 night and we were really pleased with the room it was smart and comfortable the bathroom was also excellent, Our flight was early the next morning but it wasnt a problem to have a self service breakfast they start at 4am. Thank you Hampton by Hilton we will see you next time we fly out of Liverpool

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank judyPrice120
There are newer reviews for Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We recently parked at this hotel for a week and stayed on the night of our return.
The location of this hotel is fantastic. We parked up on the day of our departure, just let the reception know and were in he departure lounge 5 mins later.
On our return we were checked in within 15 mins of landing!
The hotel inside is great all the rooms are modern and comfy and have everything you need at an airport hotel.
Breakfast was great too, not as much choice as some hotels but more than enough and all fresh and tasty!
The only thing that spoilt it for us was a bunch of rowdy idiots who rolled in in the early hours shouting and trying to kick each others doors in. The staff did eventually come and tell them to be quiet but we were awake by then.
We will definitely stay here again the next time we fly from liverpool airport and hopefully not get idiots spoiling it!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Hotel is fifty paces from airport entrance and is much better located than alternatives for flying to and from Liverpool. Room was modern and smartly decorated; extremely well-maintained and bathroom gleamed. Check-in was excellent- a special mention to Ian who could not have been more helpful or efficient.

Breakfast is, however, not great- it's not awful either, mind. Morning receptionist wasn't nearly as ready to go out of her way to be helpful. This is a shame as it rather undid Ian's good work the night before.

Have said this (and got the niggles out of the way!) have stayed in competitor's hotels when flying from Liverpool- would never stay anywhere other than the Hilton again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was out 2nd stay and again it was perfect from start to finish. For many years we stayed in The Crown Plaza Liverpool Airport but its over a mile away and so are ALL of the other airport hotels. None of them have a shuttle and you have the hassel of taking a taxi from the hotel to the airport?? The Hampton in literally at the front door of the airport! so much so - we go and check in for our flight then nip back to the hotel for our breakfast. Their combined parking rate is the cheapest of all the other hotels too. Check in took 2 minutes - no labourious filling in forms etc. Rooms are really big. Double bed and a sofa bed for 2 small children. The hotel is very quiet - no airplane noise at all? The staff are what makes this hotel! they're all immaculateley grooms, smile and very attentive. From Reception staff to the guy replenishing the breakfast food. How is this for Customer Service? We were going to Paris,as a family, for my Husbands's 50th birthday and we were all wearing matching birthday t.shirts that we had made specially. A delightful young lady named Katy Parks noticed this right away,wished a happy birthday and when we came down to the bar later that evening she greeted us with a birthday card and gift signed by The Hampton Team!

Room Tip: pre-book your parking with the hotel. Its cheaper than all the other airport hotels. Nip over to the...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had 4 nights at the Hampton by Hilton John Lennon airport ending on 26/10/12. Prior to leaving I worked on the free WIFI in the room for a few hours but realised time was getting on and I had to get home for an appointment. I rushed down to reception complete witth all of my belongings, checked out in seconds and was on my way back to the Midlands.

When I neared Shropshire I realised that I had not collected 'all of my belongings' at all, I had left a wardrobe of clothes (ironed shirts/trousers etc.? and there was no way I could go back for at least another week or two.

I called the hotel and spoke to Martin Lote (Deputy General Manager) who said he'd find out about postage etc and get straight nack to me. I received a call from Martin later on who had come up with an unbelievably generous offer - he would drop the items off with me the next morning personally, which he indeed did.

In this day and age for this type of thing to happen is something which knocks you back on your feet. Martin was a real gent and did something that actually helped me a great deal as I had my branded work wear included in the belongings. All I can say is 'thanks' to Martin and the Hampton and for how they treated me, I'd recommend them to anybody.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Andy S
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Obviously you would probably only stay here if you are flying from John Lennon airport. A quality hotel with all the features you would expect and normally available for a very reasonable price would certainly book again

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

You won't find better hotel if you need to stay close to the aiport - and have great value for money. New and clean hotel with nice rooms and actaully a quite cosy lounge and bar area with great food. Ask for a room with a view of Liverpool! excellent staff - very helpfull!

Room Tip: ASk for a room with view of Liverpool.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business