“Treat for Mum”
Review of Rocket and Ruby

Rocket and Ruby
Order Online
Ranked #92 of 2,135 Restaurants in Liverpool
Description: All day neighbourhood café and restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week located next to Liverpool One on Castle St as is new little sister to Bacaro, Salt House Tapas & Hanover St Social. Serving baked goods, breakfasts, sandwiched and coffee from our ‘Coffee Window’ on Castle St then open until late serving from our ‘Small Plates’ menu.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Rocket & Ruby is just amazing, the service is relaxing, the food is incredible and fresh. Some of the items we had where the seabass, flat iron steak and for desert salted caramel and Chocolate Tort which is the single greatest desert i have ever had and entirely home made

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank ConciergeTitanic

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was only in Liverpool for one night, and had no idea where to eat. Luckily I came across Rocket and Ruby and the food, service, and experience was absolutely top drawer. I had the flat iron steak, which was just spot on. The cheese board was also fantastic, and for those that want to have cocktails which are of the highest quality, bit with a twist, here is the place to come. The coffee was also very good. I cannot praise them enough. Wonderful.

2  Thank Kevin1862
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I am in Liverpool, I make my way to Rocket and Ruby for their delicious food and incredible staff, who always remember me from previous visits....Jodie is amazing and friendly, and is a wonderful asset to any company. So until next time keep those high standards and class service guys.

1  Thank Tomstera
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Been here several times now....my favourite place to eat in liverpool! I am by far the fussiest eater and nothing was to much trouble. From their light bite sandwiches (egg mayo to die for) to their tapas I am yet to try dessert but they look amazing. The staff are all fantastic never a dull atmosphere everyone always happy i think this is what makes it such a wonderful place to eat and drink if you have never been you really need to.

1  Thank rachelmonty123
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I am the biggest fan of Bacaro which is Rocket and Ruby’s big brother and the standard does not slip.
Amazing staff, delicious food with lots of choices and a lovely outside space when the weather permits.
It is a must go for everyone and is one of the best places to eat and drink in Liverpool.
Plus the gin glasses are the best I have ever sipped from.
GO!!!