“People are missing something special if they are not coming here”
Review of Rocket and Ruby

Rocket and Ruby
Order Online
Ranked #86 of 2,142 Restaurants in Liverpool
Description: All day neighbourhood café and restaurant serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week located next to Liverpool One on Castle St as is new little sister to Bacaro, Salt House Tapas & Hanover St Social. Serving baked goods, breakfasts, sandwiched and coffee from our ‘Coffee Window’ on Castle St then open until late serving from our ‘Small Plates’ menu.
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I was only in Liverpool for one night, and had no idea where to eat. Luckily I came across Rocket and Ruby and the food, service, and experience was absolutely top drawer. I had the flat iron steak, which was just spot on. The cheese board was also fantastic, and for those that want to have cocktails which are of the highest quality, bit with a twist, here is the place to come. The coffee was also very good. I cannot praise them enough. Wonderful.

2  Thank Kevin1862

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Every time I am in Liverpool, I make my way to Rocket and Ruby for their delicious food and incredible staff, who always remember me from previous visits....Jodie is amazing and friendly, and is a wonderful asset to any company. So until next time keep those high standards and class service guys.

1  Thank Tomstera
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Been here several times now....my favourite place to eat in liverpool! I am by far the fussiest eater and nothing was to much trouble. From their light bite sandwiches (egg mayo to die for) to their tapas I am yet to try dessert but they look amazing. The staff are all fantastic never a dull atmosphere everyone always happy i think this is what makes it such a wonderful place to eat and drink if you have never been you really need to.

1  Thank rachelmonty123
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I am the biggest fan of Bacaro which is Rocket and Ruby’s big brother and the standard does not slip.
Amazing staff, delicious food with lots of choices and a lovely outside space when the weather permits.
It is a must go for everyone and is one of the best places to eat and drink in Liverpool.
Plus the gin glasses are the best I have ever sipped from.
GO!!!

2  Thank BigNub
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Travelled from London for the LFC parade and stopped at this amazing restaurant for late lunch. The food was absolutely amazing! Quick serving and very friendly staff! The NYC cheesecake was the best I ever ever had in my life along with the watermelon lime freshly made juice! Would definitely dine there at our next trip to Liverpool!

2  Thank 649andreeai