Review Highlights
Puts the F into FABULOUS

Booked via groupon for a work leaving do. It was a week day so understandably quiet, when we first... read more

Reviewed May 1, 2019
Shellygriffiths
North Wales
via mobile
Excellent room to escape from

Me, my husband and two friends successfully escaped the room this weekend and had a really great... read more

Reviewed April 22, 2019

from $20.74
from $23.34
from $25.93
More Info
All reviews beatles fan captain puzzles activity fun
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my partner visited the Yellow Sub Escape Room with her children 21 & 16 as part of a birthday celebration.
The venue was relatively easy to find and the pre event information provided all the details we needed for our visit.
Greeted by Alex we were taken upstairs into the studio where Alex guided and set us up with the activity- he was extremely charismatic and helpful throughout!
The challenge itself was extremely well thought up and provided an hours worth of fantastic entertainment even though my party failed in their challenge!
I would highly recommend this to anyone!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I booked this not knowing what to expect, having never done an escape room before, but as a massive Beatles fan this was a must try for me, and it did not disappoint. On arrival we were invited to dress up while we waited for “captain Lemon” to arrive, and when he did the fun started! He told us a little story and ushered us into the “Submarine”. Being a Beatles fan, we thought we would definitely be able to “work it out” but the puzzles are only loosely based on the Beatles, and so no prior knowledge is needed to complete this. You have 50 mins to find 6 keys- sounds easy, but the blue meanies have hidden them pretty well, and the puzzles are tough, ranging from Morse code- to simple physical tasks. We only managed to find 2 keys, and once the timer reached 50 mins, the lights went out, and we failed the task :( however this did not spoil the experience for us, but only makes us excited to go back and try it again, and it leaves you constantly trying to work out where you went wrong! I would highly recommend it, it really is so much fun, and worth every penny!

Date of experience: December 2018