“Stunning food”

Ranked #70 of 1,814 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located within open air shopping centre, Liverpool ONE, Chaophraya Liverpool is the perfect location for a well-deserved shopping break, evening meal or special celebration. Set over two floors with a stunning alfresco terrace, Buddha wall and tropical fish tanks, the restaurant also boasts three private dining areas available for corporate or private events. Chaophraya Liverpool is also home to Palm Sugar, Chaophraya’s luxurious bar. With a breath-taking 15 metre long granite bar, spectacular Swarovzski crystal chandeliers and a New York cocktail lounge atmosphere, Palm Sugar is a popular location for afterwork tipples, pre-meal drinks or a night out on the town.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We had an amazing evening at Chaophraya. The restaurant is stunning and the staff were incredibly professional. Food was delicious and probably one of the best meals we've had.....some rowdy tables which was a little disappointing, but it was Saturday evening! Will definitely return.

Chaophraya L, Sales and Marketing Coordinator at Chaophraya Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and we are looking forward to your next visit

Sales and Marketing Coordinator

Write a ReviewReviews (1,602)

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Superb food; Very Attentive service; Great Atmosphere; Our second time in three weeks. The Beef and Pork dishes are a culinary treat and very inexpensive. The white wine and beer served chilled as should be but is sadly lacking in many top niche restaurants. I have been to many top restaurants all over the world but am sad in some respects that I didn't visit before I did for the first time three weeks ago. We'll be back in Oct.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review

I am really happy to hear that you have experienced great service with your stay. It is a standard that we set ourselves and something we want all customers to have.

We are looking forward to seeing you in October

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Ended up eating there twice this week ... with me making both bookings so they must be doing something. On the first occasion I had the tasting menu (the cheaper of the two) which was fabulous. On the next occasion we went a la carte and I opted for the rather predictable choice ... Thai Green Curry. Very tasty. Sweet, spicey and savoury all in one go. Doesn't quite get to 5 out of 5 as I missed that one spectacular gastronomic moment. That said - my favourite thai in Liverpool. So far.

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our restaurant so much that you came back in the same week. We could not ask for a bigger complement

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we are looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed September 28, 2013

What a lovely experience. First time to this restaurant, would definately go back again. From entering the restaurant our experience was wonderful. The staff are very courteous and the variety on the menu is delightful.

We are looking forward to your next visit

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Just back from Liverpool and out of the three I had,(all very vetry good) this one stood head and shoulders above the rest.

3 out of the 4 of us shared a mixed platter for starters which were varied and tasty and I then had Duck with roasted chiilies which was out of this world. The sticky rice was very, er, sticky and next time I will probably try have the coconut rice which was better.

The staff were polite & helpful and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking to write this review

The Chefs in our restaurant and are all very proud their traditional methods and cooking styles are enjoyed by all our guests here and I will make sure they will get this review

We are looking forward to your next visit