“Best place ever ❤️”

Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Liverpool
Description: Go casual with comfort food from around the world. Wok dishes inspired by travel across Asia & the most loved grills from across the globe! Bring the family to Yee Rah Liverpool as it brings you the best of everything. Perfect for any occasion, whether it be a romantic date night or a bit of lunch during shopping, you’re bound to find something you’ll love!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was one of the best restaurants I have ever been in. There is something for everyone. From big gorgeous burgers to the tastiest salads. I had the chicken skewers and I come of eaten plates full. They were to die for a lot with a side of fries. The staff were incredible and the cleanliness was outstanding. I seriously recommend

Date of visit: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
LM232013, Manager at Yee Rah Wok & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us Venture41107425954! I cannot wait to share your lovely comments with the rest of our team and we hope that we can welcome you back again soon!

Yee Rah Wok & Grill

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed June 10, 2019

well located. very tided and clean.
5 stars service. the staff are amazing, very kind.
very well located.
the food is amazing. totally recomend.

Date of visit: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thanks for taking the time to share this great review with us Curious60711000478! We take great pride in our food and customer service and I cannot wait to share your comments with our team!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I adore this place. It’s my home away from home. Friendly staff, tasty & fresh food and spotlessly clean. I eat here regularly and I have yet to be disappointed by what I’ve eaten. The patio area is amazing if you like to dine alfresco and people watch. Superb work guys, keep it up.

Date of visit: May 2019

Kop Khun Kha (Thank you) for taking the time to share this great review with us Áine! I cannot wait to share your comments with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back for more tasty food & great service Kha!

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Food was cold expect the Childs meal which was burning hot and burnt my child’s mouth resulting her not eating her meal . Service was poor and ignored staff had to ask twice for a highchair and asking for a hug of water at the table

1  Thank emilyjayne c
LM232013, Guest Relations Manager at Yee Rah Wok & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Sorry to hear this emilyjayne c, please can you email liverpool@yeerha.co.uk as this does not sound like our usual standard at all.

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Lovely service from the staff... Cocktails were very nice as good as the yummy food.. I recommend the chicken fried rice.. Also the mixed grill is star quality.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
LM232013, Manager at Yee Rah Wok & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Kop Khun Kha (Thank you) for taking the time to share this amazing review with us Debra! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit. We take great pride in our food and customer service and I look forward to sharing your comments with our team!

We hope to welcome you back again soon!