Stayed here for a couple of nights for a family trip to Liverpool.
Upon arrival all staff were friendly and helpful. Always able to answer questions about the local area.
All public areas and our hotel room were clean and well kept.
Breakfast was one of the best I have had in any hotel anywhere. We also celebrated a couple of special birthdays - and all the special plans for the birthday breakfast were organised well by the staff.
Only things letting down this hotel were
1. One member of our party asked for a morning paper each day - this was never delivered, even after mentioning it to reception after the first morning.
2. We asked for some extra tea bags for our room, but they never arrived - we had to ask again and that time we were given some then and there.
3. Strange having the toilet separate to the bathroom with no wash basin even.
As you can see, these are all very minor. We really enjoyed our stay, slept really well and all the food and drink in the hotel were great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Liverpool Hotel Liverpool