“Excellent”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sefton Park
Description: Elif is the first and best Turkish BBQ Restaurant in Liverpool. We have been established for over 8 years and strive to produce the best tasting food and customer service. All our food is halal. We are situated on Lark Lane. Walk ins welcome if we have space but booking is recommended to avoid disappointment. Hope to see you here soon!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So this is my 5th time coming to elif and it just gets better an better everytime I come. The atmosphere was fantastic and the food was stupendous and I want to thank Kyle so much he helped out so much and took care of me and make sure everything was amazing.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (657)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been there so many times, I am never disappointed ; also, I always order the same dish, the large Mixed grill...so all good
Except, this one and for the first time...
One of the staff seemed to wanted us to leave when it was only 10ish or 11pm ; I know we were the last customer but the behaviour, kinda, pushed us to leave...
Ashame

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came for the early special dinner 2 courses for 12-95 and was not at all disappointed. Food was fresh and delicious and the staff were friendly and attentive. Like the rest of the Lark Lane area, this place has a great relaxed vibe.
Excellent value for money, and would certainly recommend and return.

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

Went for a birthday and got the cold meze starter and mixed grill for four people. We all loved it and will most certainly visit again.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely meal a elif for my partner birthday. We went along with family and had a great time, fast and pleasant customer service when ordering, was given all information about the lunch menu and main menu. Would defiantly come again.

Date of visit: August 2019