“Amazing once again !”

Puffin' Rooms - Liverpool
Ranked #39 of 2,143 Restaurants in Liverpool
Description: Let us transport you to another place and time. Liverpool's newest and most exciting venue now open with Live Jazz Nightly and Sunday Afternoon Blues. This beautiful room features an array of creative and delicious cocktails and over 200 rare whiskies by the glass. A full compliment of wines and champagnes, plus outstanding small dishes prepared by our chef, await your selection. Adjacent, is the stunning Turmeaus Late Hour Cigar Store & Sampling Lounge where you can complete your evening by choosing a premium hand-rolled cigar from the dazzling area of Cuban and new world offerings. Please note, we ask that you dress appropriately for your visit. We ask that you do not wear sportswear, training shoes or hooded jackets.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I returned to the Puffin Rooms again last night, and all I can say is WOW - again!

I treated my best friend to an evening at the Puffin Rooms, and it didn’t disappoint. We were both blown away by the service that was provided to us, and the care the staff gave us.

The drinks were lovely, and the food was tremendous, the best part of our evening. Especially the Smoked Chicken Thigh, that was plated beautifully and uniquely on a small fire pit.. wow!

My friends duck also succulent and full of flavour.

The live music, from Joey I think his name was, was just fantastic, so relaxing, and gave such a good vibe to the evening.

The seating was truly fantastic too, so comfortable and private.

I have no idea why anyone would have a bad word to say about this place, as it is one of my favourite places to go now. Nothing I could fault about this place - and I am very fussy!

If you’re looking for somewhere unique, with awe-inspiring food, and a marvellous drinks menu, with a gorgeous atmosphere and friendly, attentive staff, then the Puffin Rooms is the place for you.

Date of visit: June 2019
Compass749488, General Manager at Puffin' Rooms - Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

We pride ourselves on the service we provide, so thank you for for your compliments.

Joey is very happy that you enjoyed his performance.

Thank you again, the Puffin' Rooms team is looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Puffin Rooms is truly amazing! The food was unreal, the atmosphere was lovely. Amazing live music! Honestly incredible, definitely 100% will be going back. Couldn’t recommend this place enough, you won’t be disappointed. Staff were so welcoming and always around if you need anything even when rushed off their feet. Can’t wait to go back again!

Date of visit: June 2019

This review is truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Extortionately overpriced and food was no better than anywhere else! It was our wedding anniversary so the intimate setting was exactly what we wanted. Unfortunately they had no record of our booking (I had evidence of our tel call) and despite it being half empty, were shown to the worst table. Only when I complained were we upgraded. Hostess was sullen and unengaging. Pianist was the redeeming feature who we really enjoyed. We won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2019

I apologise that did not enjoy your full Puffin' Rooms experience.

If you would like to contact me directly, I will discuss any issues you have concerning the evening you spent at Puffin' Rooms. Please email me at info@puffinrooms.co.uk

Thank you for writing this review.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was my second visit and it was just as good as the first. I visited once on a Friday evening and again on a Sunday afternoon. I have never visited anything like this place before. Its underground so there isn't any daylight, but the lighting inside reflects the calm chilled atmosphere. I ate on both occasions, I think you can just go there for drinks. The drinks list is extensive. My partner is a rum drinker and was very happy. Beautiful cocktails. The food is outstanding. It's a small plates menu, but fine dining, two plates each was enough for us. The only downside is some of the seating isn't the best for eating, but perfect for relaxing. We listened to the fabulous Victoria Sharpe whilst we were there, love love love it! Fantastic.

Date of visit: June 2019

Thank you for this wonderful review.

I am very glad you have enjoyed your Puffin' Rooms experience enough to visit us again and write this review.

The bar team are very pleased you enjoyed your cocktails.

We hope to be welcoming you again shortly!

Reviewed June 16, 2019

We had an amazing evening at the Puffin’ Rooms, what a beautiful small venue but the atmosphere was awesome. The food was delicious & very well presented. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The live music was incredible and really made the evening memorable as they included all the audience & made you feel special. The best evenings entertainment we have had for a long time, highly recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2019

I am very glad you enjoyed your Puffin' Rooms experience enough to write this lovely review.

Our kitchen staff are very happy with your compliments.