“Great place to watch a game”
Review of Shooters Bar

Shooters Bar
Ranked #605 of 2,143 Restaurants in Liverpool
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

This place has massive screens, good beer, good food and is very busy. The only negative was one particularly bad mannered bar staff member who is not very good at her job and obviously not enjoying it either. The front door was also hard to find as it's on a second floor. Directions will be needed on first visit. There's a choice of 3 big rooms in this place so for anyone into sport, I would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: February 2019
emmaaf99, Manager at Shooters Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Hi Icon1989,

I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit at our Sports bar so much. I’m sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with one of our bar staff and if you could email me more details I’d like to look into this further emmabierkeller@gmail.com

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Cheap beer, free pool until 5pm and sports on every TV in the place. What more can I say!

We also tried our hand at the Shuffleboard which cost £6 for an hour and it was loads of fun. I would recommend it to anyone who goes.

Date of visit: October 2018
SeanM5571, Manager at Shooters Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Hi Bilbomurray,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m so happy to hear that you had such a great visit with us and I look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

This is a great place for a sports fan. When I went there was golf, football and Formula 1 on big screens. Hard to know where to look. Great service and very good food and friendly. Very busy so you would need to book a table in advance especially if Liverpool are playing. Lots of choice of drinks. It's central, the atmosphere is great and recommended.

Date of visit: September 2018
SeanM5571, Manager at Shooters Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Hi MrMirembe,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us so much and I look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Regards

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

If you want to be insulted by bar staff, this is the place for you. Ignorant and rude. And dirty plastic glasses to have to drink out of on top of that. Never again.

Date of visit: August 2018
3  Thank NCSFrankfurt_Germany
Sean M, Manager at Shooters Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Hi NCSFrankfurt_Germany,

I’m really sorry that your recent visit with us was not up to our usual standards. If you could email me over at emmabierkeller@gmail.com with more details I’d like to investigate this further for you.

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic Night watching Joshua/Parker fight, pre booked seats. Drinks brought to your table, Staff great and friendly,Atmosphere electric.
Will definitely be booking again for big sporting events. 10/10

Date of visit: March 2018
Sean M, Public Relations Manager at Shooters Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2018

Hi Joshua,
I hope you are well and many thanks for taking time to leave us such great feedback.

We will be showing all World Cup games and major sporting events this summer so feel free to contact me directly for future reservations samwoolley@burningnightgroup,co.uk

We look forward to seeing you!

Sam