“Amazing!”
Review of Signature Living

Signature Living
Ranked #13 of 114 Specialty Lodging in Liverpool
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Signature Living made my Liverpool experience a fantastic one! The staff were friendly and so helpful from the moment I made my booking to the moment I left the beautiful apartments! I have already told all my friends and I will certainly be returning to stay at the amazing apartments again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,539)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We all had a great time. Had as much fun in the apartments as we did in the clubs just down the road. It's so close to everything, very good street with cool little shops, bars and cafes but still only a five minute casual walk into the city. Very useful on the second night as I couldn't walk from my heels so didn't have to hobble too far.

There's also a very good mirror for doing make up by the kitchen. I think all of the girls managed to take it in turns.

As a whole, it was just brilliant.

Room Tip: We stayed in the vault.
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The hotel was incredible, never attended a hotel like it before in my life. The place is Unique, suprisingly huge and the best place to stay for a weekend away in Liverpool.
I cannot explain well anough about how good the service, company and quality the Signature Living hotel was.
However there was one little minor problem with the showers when it came to running the hot tub at the same time as the shower, which resulted in either a cold hot tub, or cold shower. on the other hand this problem was resolved within minutes.
Overall you won't believe how amazing the hotel (The Vault) is untill you go!!
I'm planning to book the hotel for my Birthday for the weekend Im 100% going back!

And too top it all off, the Hotel is smack bang in the middle of everything when it comes too, clubs, pubs, shops, supermarkets etc. Which you wouldnt be able to tell, as its so quiet down the basement.
Thank You signature living for a weekend which I will never forget!

2  Thank George C
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We booked an apartment here for New Years Eve and rather then go out, held our own party here instead. The facilities were superb and the service absolutely brilliant from the helpful staff I cant praise it enough.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 4, 2013

When we walked in it was clean and very tidy and had everything we really needed. Definitely would suggest the vault at signature living to anyone who is looking for a weekend away with some friends. The location is also excellent walking distance to everything you need. Plenty of things to do in the day and at night. Would definitely be up for going back weekend I will never forget.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My boyfriend & I booked the Vault for our 21st birthday party, with 28 of our friends... we had a brilliant weekend & were thoroughly looked after by Faye & the rest of the staff at Signature Living. The apartment is stunning, it has 3 huge bedrooms, own bar, lounge area & hot tub... perfect for a large group of people looking for central location. We received complementary drinks on our first night, and anything that we asked for was no problem for the staff. We would definitely return to stay at the Vault again & would highly recommend it to any group!

1  Thank Olivia J
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Have just returned home from a hen do at apartment 8 this weekend and I was so impressed that I wanted to write a review straight away.
The staff could not have been more helpful if they tried. They were so attentive and checked regularly to see if there was anything else they could do for us. Mary helped me organise for the apartment to be decorated with balloons and banners for our arrival and I ordered some shopping from Asda before we arrived which the staff packed away for us before our arrival.
When we arrived Matt helped us check in and was so friendly and helpful. They carried all our bags in and made us feel at home straight away. Matt was great and explained all the deals he could get us.
Before we arrived I was starting to worry that 10 girls would be cramped up in the apartment but its much bigger than the photos look on the website. There was loads of room and two showers which was great for us all getting ready. Mary also arranged for a beautician to come round for spray tans. Mary took all the stress out of the planning and all the staff were really helpful and friendly when they answered the phone.
We had such a great great weekend!!! Great value for money and could not recommend highly enough!! Would definately go back!!!

• Stayed: March 2013