“Fantastic comfort”

Signature Living
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic comfort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was a trip organised for my birthday for myself and a friend. We stayed on Victoria Street apartments and absolutely loved it. We had apartment 9 which was a 2 storey, 2 bathroom so we had a floor each. What was nice was that there was a lovely made up double bed in the living room which was lovely because my friend has mobility problems. The staff helped us with our luggage up the stairs but even with mobility problems the stairs were safe and manageable. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable about the local area and recommended decent taxi cabs, places to see and we had a 20% discount in the Cuban restaurant which was out of this world. A beautiful place to stay, spotlessly clean and although there was no reception we did not find this a problem because they were always there to answer the phone and called us back if necessary. I would recommend this Company with no hesitation.

1 Thank Regina Z

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the Iconic apartment in mid May and had a great stay. The apartment was ideal and location great. Mary was fantastic and made herself available at any time. I'd thoroughly recommend for any larger groups staying in Liverpool and we'll hopefully be back again soon!

Nuneaton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Having left the booking of our city break to Liverpool to the wife, I was unsure what to expect when I was informed we were to stay in an apartment......smelly students sprang to mind!!!! I have to say I'll never stay in a hotel ever again, these were clean, modern & quiet.
I couldn't (& still can't) find a fault with the whole experience, the staff at signature living were faultless with nothing to much trouble, the apartment was within walking distance of all the cities attractions, it was immaculately presented, clean & there was even a pint of milk in the fridge on arrival!!!!
I can't recommend this highly enough so book it NOW, what ya waiting for lol

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

Last weekend myself and 21 friends stayed in The Victoria St apartment for my sister’s hen weekend. We hired two apartments, no 12 which provided beds for 15 people and no 6 which slept a further 6, If possible I would definitely try and get the big apartment rather than several small ones for the party atmosphere, it had a large fully equipped kitchen diner, with a flat screen TV, PS3 & I pod docking station. We had planned ahead and the first night we actually stayed in and had our own private cocktail party complete with Canapés and a Butler in the Buff! (Arranged by Signature) We played sing star and just generally had a catch-up and a laugh. On Saturday morning we woke up to the mess but I received a text message from Signature Living asking if everything was okay and saying the cleaners would be in to do the washing up at 11am – Result!
I stayed in apartment 12, it had 3 Bathrooms, each with a shower and I know at least one of the bathrooms had a large double ended bath – Perfect for a hangover! There were also plenty of fans everywhere which were needed on the hottest weekend of the year. As other people have said there was bread, milk, sugar, tea and coffee in the apartments when we arrived which was a nice surprise – They really did seem to have thought of everything.
The only problem we had really was the lift being out of order, but a lovely member of staff (think his name was Matt) helped us carry all our bags up.
The second night we all went out and sampled the Liverpool night life, Victoria Street is right in the centre of Liverpool, we walked everywhere, and it’s close to the cheesy bars in Matthews St and also the posher, trendy bars in the Docks area. We were given several keys so everyone was able to come back at whatever time they wanted and there was security checking names so no unwanted visitors could get in.
Another tip Faye told us about was a shop called Primarni, its owned by the same company and is full of really cheap bargains, basically seconds from all the high st stores, its very cheap anyway but if you mention you are staying at Signature you get a further 10% discount.
We all really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Appartment 12 has a small sun terrace and plenty of bathrooms.
2 Thank Mrsgoff
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

We stayed in the Victoria St apartments last weekend and had a great time. The apartment was beautifully decorated, well equipped and spotlessly clean. It is a five minute walk from the station and a five minute walk from Liverpool One - we could not have asked for a better location. The staff at Signature Living provide a very high level of service - the best that I have ever experienced anywhere in the world! We rang them when we got off the train and they met us at the apartment to welcome us & go through everything. They gave us phone numbers to contact them day or night if there were any problems. On the day we were leaving they looked after all our luggage & then brought it to the apartment for us when we were leaving. I really can't recommend these apartments hiighly enough.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Cental Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

Came down from Glasgow with my wife for a couple midweek nights on business & leisure mixed. What can I say, truly professional, friendly, courteous staff all round. We turned up at the wrong apartments but instead of just telling us over the phone where to go, Mary came round and got us, nice touch after a bit of a journey down, much appreciated. We were told that any requests we had they were available to meet them. We were given a run down of the room and all the amenities around the vicinity. What pleased me was that with me having to work a long day the next day, they put my wife at ease that they would be available if she needed anything at all, they gave her instructions on how to get to a shopping outlet my wife fancied going too. The apartments itself were very nice, and in an absolutely brilliant location, we stayed in the Mathew street apartments but I believe they are all in excellent locations in the city centre. I particularly loved the walk in shower in the bathroom. I am writing this email wishing I was back down there right now, I felt obliged to send a wee email of thanks when I got home and will definitely be staying in these apartments the next time I am down in Liverpool. Liverpool itself is a lovely city, reminds me of my home city Glasgow in many ways, people are really friendly and a real buzz about the place even during the week! Think the next time I come down I'll make it a purely leisure visit though, no work! Thanks again Mary & co, we'll give you a bell soon and book in a wee overnight direct with yourselves :-)

• Stayed May 2012
Ambleside, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

Grea central location. Very clean and tidy. Well equipped. All staf we meet were very friendly and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012