“Excellent Stay for 21st Birthday”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Daniel House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Elisabeth...
“Excellent Stay for 21st Birthday ”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Over the weekend myself and 7 of my friends stopped at this accommodation. We stayed for 1 night for a 21st birthday and visited Liverpool city centre. Overall it was fantastic! We all paid around £35 each which was well worth the money. On arrival we had a friendly greeting from the staff at reception and informed us about the security etc. All rooms and kitchen were immaculate and lovely decorated. The security at this accommodation is brilliant with excellent security staff checking wristbands. The accommodation is 10 minutes on the metro away from the city centre and not fair in a taxi (which the hotel can provide a taxi). However the car park was a little too small and tight to get in and out. Everyone was really impressed with the flat which added to our weekend experience. This will definitely be the place I will stop next time for when I visit Liverpool in the future.

Mar 21, 2018
Hi Elizabeth, Many thanks for your kind review.
We are glad to enjoyed your stay at Daniel House and look forward to welcoming back especially once the roof top bar and restaurant is open in the summer.
Nigel C
Great Missenden
“Superb”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

We arrived early on the Friday prior to a visit to tour Goodison Park and from the outset it was clear that the staff are excellent. They checked our bags in as our room was still being prepared, shared a few jokes and directed us to a local pub for a quick libation. We were delighted by the quality of the apartment. Every time we went through reception we were greeted with 'banter' as most are Reds with the exception of Clare, the manager. We were advised on local places to eat and drink and nothing was too much trouble (even when we set off the fire alarms by burning our breakfast!). All in all our trip to Liverpool was made a joy by the people of Liverpool, from the Everton staff to the taxi drivers who were all so friendly and funny but a special mention to the staff at Daniel House who made our weekend. Many thanks.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 15, 2018
Hi Nigel
The whole team
At Daniel house We would like to thankyou for your lovely review .
You are most welcome to stay at Daniel House anytime if you ever revisit Liverpool .

We enjoyed your company and so glad you enjoyed your stay at Daniel House and Liverpool in general !
Hope to see you again soon xx
JonnoS66
“Great Place”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Fabulous place. Very secure with 24hr concierge and cctv throughout. Public transport to Liverpool only 3 minutes walk away. Spacious apartment. Walk-in shower. Very comfortable bed. Everything almost brand new. Very highly recommended. We will return here.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hi Simon

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we would welcome you and your group back anytime.
Gosalina
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great apartments with lovely staff!”
Reviewed March 11, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Great place to stay. Apartments are really modern and spotlessly clean and the staff on the front desk are brilliant and so friendly. Surrounding area is a bit run down but if you are just going back and fourth to the city centre it’s ideal. Only negative was that there was only one socket in our bedroom and is was on the other side of the room to the only mirror (not great for us gals trying to do our hair!!). Would definitely stay there again.

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay,
We will also be happy to look into the point raised regarding sockets in the bedroom x
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Hi Fariha
Many thanks for your kind review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Daniel House next time you are in Liverpool x
charlotte...
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“The staff are a credit to this hotel”
Reviewed December 12, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

I am so so thankful that Paul and Danny where working on the night we visited. This was my first ever night out in a city so was quite daunting. We were greeted with 2 friendly smiles, shown to our room and that was that. On our way out to Liverpool we were given advice about going out in Liverpool and that safest ways to get home. On our return back to the hotel, I left my clutch containing my phone, ID, bank card, cash and train tickets in the taxi. It was only by the time that the taxi had driven home and clocked off that I realised I had left it on the back seat. Our home is approximately a 2 hour train journey home and on the 9th/10th of December snow was an amber weather warning and we had to get the earliest train home so we didn’t get stuck in Liverpool so obviously losing all my belongings at 5 am in the morning when our train was at 9 was not indeal and so I was in distress. We rang the taxi company delta, so try and contact the taxi driver, they classed my missing clutch as something which was not an emergency and told my I had to wait. Obviously only being 18 and with no way to contact anyone this was a massive emergency. DELTA was the name of the taxi firm, the taxi driver was very pleasant but god forbid you lose anything in their taxis. Danny and Paul realised that I was distressed, calmed me down and tried to find a solution. We were able to track my phone to the taxi drivers house through find my iphone, it was in a rougher part of liverpool. I was determined to get my bag back so I was going to walk in the minus degrees to get it back not realising at the time it was a dangerous idea, the only safe way I was going to get to the taxi drivers house was if someone was able to drive me and my friend there. They volunteered and one of them drive me and my friend to the house early in the morning to retrieve my items and make sure I was safe so I could return home in the next couple of hours. They went above and beyond there responsibilities to ensure I and the other girls i was travelling with were safe and about the get home. I can not thank them enough as I was very vulnerable at the time. They need to be recognised for the things they do in the hotel and a pay rise needs to be in order!!

Reviewed December 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing