“Excellent customer service, beautiful accomodation and great location”
Review of Roscoe House

Roscoe House
Ranked #61 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
Liverpool
“Excellent customer service, beautiful accomodation and great location”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

My partner and I stayed at Roscoe House during the May bank holiday weekend. Roscoe House is a beautiful, stylish boutique hotel. Despite the hotel being fully occupied and very busy, the staff were exceptionally friendly anf helpful. The hotel is in a good location and is situated near really nice bars and restaurants.

My partner and I fully enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to recommend Urban Chic accomodation and Roscoe House to anyone.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HPCLiverpool

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Polish first
wigan
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We booked this hotel as it was recomended to us by a friend.
WOW!! I Don' know where to began. When we arrived at the hotel the staff were so lovely and very helpful checking us in. The bathroom was sparkling clean and with great.bathrobes which just makes you feel at home. The bed was so comfy I had the best nights sleep for years .The room was very clean we also had a office in our room with a leather settee. There are some very nice bars around the hotel . They over exceeded in customer service at this hotel, the rooms were fantastic and i cannot wait to return. The manager and staff should be proud!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Leeds
Reviewed May 19, 2010

Avoid this hotel!! They are very clever with the photos, believe me it is not like this. My room was filthy, the sheets were white cotton with nasty stains on them. I was offered one sheet to replace instead of whole bedding change. The handles on the doors have holes around so I felt unsafe. The breakfast was cocoa pops, a juice carton from Asda and a stale hard choc croissant . Very unpleasant stay.

• Stayed May 2010

Travelers are raving about these Liverpool hotels

Stoke on Trent
Reviewed May 4, 2010

As a frequent business traveller to Liverpool this hotel impressed me alot.
I have stayed in numerous hotels in Liverpool city centre and they are all the same. Roscoe House was recommended by a business colleague and I must say it did not disappoint. The rooms were spotless and had everything in them that I required. The location was perfect and the building itself surperb.The staff were great and it really felt like a home away from home.
I have already booked to stay again for business and leisure.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is planning a trip to Liverpool!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
England
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Stayed at Roscoe House Liverpool what a fab stay staff so frriendly and welcoming accommodation great already booked for a new return

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2010

Just awful. TV didn't work, no one cleaned our room during our 3 night stay, requests for towel service and breakfast service were ignored. Just a terrible experience, awful service, loud location. Not worth the price at all.

• Stayed May 2010
sheffield
Reviewed April 5, 2010

This was our first time to Liverpool, and i had shopped around for a good price aswell as location. Looking on various web sites the Roscoe house kept coming up and read amazingley for the price! It was discribed as a 4 Star luxury hotel with great period features etc.. We booked it for 2 nights and were really looking forward to our stay. I then did what i allot of people do and looked at reviews and my god... i went for excited to totally dreading it! I kept trying to find a good review and wasnt having much luck. I dont normally read or write reviews but i had to do this. The hotel was easy to find, as long as you look as Google directions before hand, It was clean warm and very comfortable. The staff were great, its 24hrs reception so they do change but all were helpfull and even gave us a local map to use! The room was abit odd as it had a great big bathroom, them the actual bed room part was abit small, although it was very clean and more than enough for a couple. There was a flat screen TV with build it freeview and a DVD player. Breakfast was great, Yes they dont have a breakfast room but are a couple so breakfast in bed was fantastic! It was continental but there was lots of it, Yoguarts, fruite, cornflaks, orange juice, bottled water, milk and more! So overall this hotel deserves to get a much much better review than others have given it. As for Liverpool its self, its great and Liverpool one is a credit to the area. We will deffinatly be visiting again!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple