We arrived in the restaurant at 7 30 & we were the only customers!
1. Parking is available off street (free after 6 pm)
1. The waitress did not inform us right at the beginning that there were no ribs (in any good restaurant, the waiter/waitress inform right away what's not there in the menu). After ordering the peppered chicken as the main course, just before serving, she informed us that they do not have any vegetables!
2. After the starters arrived, she forgot to give us the plates & for the mains, forgot to give us the cutlery!
3. She did not bother asking us for any repeat drinks and when we wanted the repeat, we had to shout for it as she was busy talking to her friend near the bar counter & she did not even have the courtesy to come and ask us!
4. We could hear someone yawning loudly from the kitchen!
5. The place did not have a portable card machine & we had to go inside another room!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.