Snooze Guest Accommodation
$72
  • Fitness center
$70
  • Breakfast included
The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$52
$88
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Heywood House Hotel(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$71
$48
Agoda.com
All reviewscity centreguest housecoffee and fruit juiceself servicedvd playerbus stopthe en suite bathroomcar parktaxi into townclean towelsno liftb and btop floorroom was largegood sizeweekend staywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Snooze is a little gem of a hotel and by far the most welcoming hotel I've ever stayed at.

I arrived at the hotel around 3 hours before the allowed check in time, upon arrival I met Bill one of the managers. He was very welcoming and invited me to make a cuppa in the breakfast room as my own room was being prepared. I was able to check in within 10 mins,

The staff are extremely warm and chatty and helpful which makes a real personable experience for a customer. Each time you speak to the staff they ask is there anything they can do for you. Bill even helped me bring my bags upstairs.

The rooms are a great size and the beds are big and comfy. My room was located at the back of the hotel overlooking the car park. I was quite anxious about how I would sleep based on other reviews but I had 3 fantastic nights sleep.

Again this is a great hotel well worth the money with fantastic customer service. The managers even put my nerves at ease before my interview and also ordered me a cab. So thumbs up for Snooze and fingers crossed they'll expand!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Snowflake082002
Reviewed January 4, 2011

I stayed here with my boyfriend and another couple for 4 nights. The staff were all very helpful and welcoming. Rooms are quite spacious and clean. Even though we booked a room only, there was toast, cereal, coffee, juice and jams available every morning in the self-service kitchenette. Buses to the city centre run every 5 minutes and take approximately 10 - 15 mins. A taxi from the centre to the hotel only come to around 8 pound. I will definately stay here again on my next visit to Liverpool.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

They say you should never go back but that is not the case with Snooze!!! 2nd time we have stayed and it was even better than the last. This time we had the snow to contend with so our arrival time changed a couple of times before we got there yet Richie and Bill were both there to meet us at 5am in the morning. This shows that they really do have the customers at heart.
I will be recommending this place to anyone and everyone who visits L'pool.
Oh and its even bigger than before!!!
Cheers Rich and Bill

Reviewed December 28, 2010

Our 3 day stay at the Sooze was vgood. Richie was welcoming and helpful as were all the other staff/owners. The room was clean and modern and quiet . It's location was ideal - plenty of buses into the main shopping areas and the area around Snooze was full of good places to eat (takeaways) and pubs with plenty of choice! If you get a chance visit the Edinburgh - a quiet pub down the side of the Texaco gararge.Would stay at the Snooze again.
Liverpool itself is a great place to visit - loved the Albert Docks and you can't go wrong with the shopping facilities in the centre or Liverpol One.

Reviewed December 19, 2010

We have just returned after a 2 night stay at the snooze a fantastic little base. The family that own and run the hotel could not have been more helpfull - a real friendly bunch.
I will not prtend that the snooze can be compared to the Ritz - It is basic no heirs and graces but offers every thing you could want.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the shower is good and the beds warm and comfortable.
There are no luxuries in the rooms such as complimentary toiletries and breakfast is on a help yourself to toast and cereals- but this suited us fine a very relaxed atmosphere- you can even take in your own take aways and they are happy to provide you with cutlery and crocery for this.
The hotel is on Picton Road which has a fantastic bus service we had to wait no longer than a couple of minutes for one and at a cost of just £3.00 per day you can't go wrong.
I would definatley recommend the snooze if what you are looking for is a clean comfortable friendly no frills base to lay your head.