Staybridge Suites Liverpool
$70
$67
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Aloft Liverpool(Liverpool)
$79
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$110
$93
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
$59
$52
Official Site
$107
$81
Agoda.com
1,969 results
All reviewsecho arenaalbert dockstudio suitehome from homesmall kitchenkitchen areacar parkself cateringbig wheelcomplimentary breakfastexcellent locationlonger stayself servicecoffee machinecity centresecure parkingbeatles story
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great rooms (inc. kitchen area), great service (inc. onsite shop/"pantry" for the basics), great staff, great location... what more do you need from a hotel!? I'll definitely be looking for Staybridge hotels for my upcoming trips. Oh, and the buffet breakfast and free wifi is always a bonus too!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Such a refreshing change to the usual hotels and apartments on offer in Liverpool, have left with a great impression of Staybridge and the staff that run the hotel.

My first impression was prior to check in when I'd booked on a fixed deal, thinking a standard room would be fine for me; subsequently to be joined by better half decided to change to a one bedroom suite - online would not let me on same type of rate offer. I phoned up and the chap that took my call could not have been more helpful, talked me through the room options, prices and a host of other questions I had re parking etc - helpful and patient.

Arrival is a little odd in that you need to check in to get access to car pak, but once sorted fine, parking was £10 a day.

Room unquestionably had a wow factor for a hotel suite, whilst rooms were not huge they were furnished to the highest standards, spotless, and a great view to the Wheel. The kitchen is well equipped, a combo oven microwave and stove top, dishwasher and all what you need, including a few days supply of tablets and wash up liquid. Bed and settee full size and very comfy, great bathroom - shower over bath well powered.

The TV seemed to do lots with conections for laptops, external media and the like. Lots of channels including Sky Sports.

Only criticism (and it's minor) is that it would be helpful to have instructions for TV, air con and the microwave - they took and little getting used to, (but that could be an age thing...).

Midweek there is a evening drinks and nibbles set up for an hour - this consisted of wine, cheese and crudities, and lager. Help yourself and very pleasant - more aimed at long stay guests and offerred on Tuesday to Thursday (excluding Xmas weeks).

Breakfast is a help yourself Holiday Inn Express type affair, but with good selection and on the days we were there not too busy. We overlapped week to weekend and it's clear a different type of client stays at each time, cleverly the breakfast can appeal to a longer stayer just wanting toast and yoghurt to a weekend visitor looking for a little more. Many of the latter were taking up the offer to take breakfast back to their rooms.

Overall, very hard to fault - the staff were engaging and pleasant, the hotel spotless and well furnished, and the walk not too far to Albert Docks, town and the Baltic pub (worth a visit)...

Definately the place I'll stay when next in Liverpool.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ManxQueenies
StayGM, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

Wow what a review, we were so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the New Year. .

Reviewed December 21, 2012

good location 5 mins from liverpool 1.Good basic breakfast wich is included.romms clean and warm.Couldnt get the hand set to work on telly but that was the only niggle.Car parking is a 3 min walk away from the hotel and if you want to cook there is a great kitchen

Room Tip: The rooms either face the cathedrals or the sea! Take your pick
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

I’m sorry you couldn’t get the remote to work if this was reported to the desk we could of replaced it. But we are so pleased that you did enjoyed your stay with us.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Couldn't be happier with my choice of hotel beautiful place to stay very happy and will be going back as soon as it permits me to, satisfaction guaranteed with the staybridgesuites in Liverpool and the staff was most courteous and obliging

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Olivergolden

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Booked this place without really looking into it beforehand and so glad I found it! I travel a lot and can comfortably say that this is one of the best places I have ever stayed in...true Champions League Winner material in Liverpool (have heard that before somewhere!). The hotel is quiet, away from traffic, is a MUST if going to the Echo Arena, is exceptionally clean, close enough to city, in world heritage docks area of Liverpool and...
Room was brilliant! A true home from home with kitchen area (well equipped), lounge area, comfy bed and even the light in the bathroom for those middle of the night ventures is superb and not blinding when still half asleep. The breakfast is really tasty and although buffet choice, which some people do not like, is well catered for even the biggest of appetites. Although I had no view I would highly recommend this hotel....just don't book it out for when I need to return as I most surely will! Thank you to this hotel for being so good and keep up the standard.
Happy Camper :-)

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Ashbang

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review,

We are so pleased that you took a chance on staying with us and that you enjoyed the Staybridge experience.

We will look forward to Welcoming you back in the near future.