I visited here to visit the Allergy show that was coming to liverpool.
The location is excellent for the arena and the bt convention centre (which held the event).
We arrived at 11am (well before check in) we knew that it would be too early to check in, but wanted somewhere to put our bags. We were told to come back at 2pm and our room would be ready. We arrived back at 2:30pm and we were told that our room was not ready and to come back later on. We eventually got into our room at 4pm (lots of waiting around and didnt get to see much of the city due to the fact that we were only staying one night!)
When we eventually arrived in our room it was large and very clean (we booked the penthouse rooms). We had a fantastic view of the wheel and the alert docks. As previous reviewers I do agree that the bathroom lighting is dark (if you leave the lights on it does get a bit brighter - but not by much). I will definitely stay here again due to its location and the cleanness of the rooms.
The beds are the most comfortable I have slept in, in a hotel. Large double bed with plenty of space.
The breakfast included was great, but not good for coeliacs. I had called ahead and asked if they catered for coeliacs and they did. All as I expected was a couple of slices of toast like what I normally get in hotels. When I arrived in the room I was greeted with a gluten free hamper - which was yummie - thanks! My partner really liked the breakfast that was provided by the hotel (cooked sausages, beans, scrambled eggs, toast, bagels, yoghurts to name a few)
Can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-hr service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Staybridge Suites Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites