Stayed for one night whilst in the area visiting family and loved the place. Paid around £58 for the night (plus £10 for the hotel car park).
The room and facilities were first class, decent size, nice kitchenette area with all the utensils you could want for a longer stay. Nice, comfortable, large bed!
A real positive for us was the entertainment package, 32" tv with reasonably priced movies and internet - always nice not to be ripped off in places like this.
Really nice public areas, understated reception with really friendly staff. The lounge area was welcoming, although very quiet - nice touch being able to help yourself to complimentary tea/coffee in the breakfast area at any time of the day, great lattes!
The free breakfast was also a nice touch, plenty of choice, cereals, pastries, muffins, yogurts, plus a small selection of warm food (bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes, toast). Not really much to fault!
Location - great location for the Albert Docks. Not knowing Liverpool that well, we were really pleased with how close the hotel was to the Docks with its bars and restaurants, with it also being just 10 minutes walk through to Liverpool One and the town centre. Would stay there for any occasion in Liverpool.
Positives - All ove the above!
Negatives - Would have preferred a bath over a shower (believe some rooms do have a bath).
The lighting setup in the room was poor. You couldn't get a couple of lamps on without the main light, which was too harsh. The way they had them linked seemed a bit weird!
Overall, would definitely go back here and recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites is an all-suite, non-smoking, extended-stay hotel that caters to guests looking for just one night, one week or longer. Whether relocating to the area, on a project, in training, or in need of a Serviced Apartment Staybridge Suites Liverpool is the ideal place to stay for temporary housing. Staybridge Suites, Liverpool is located on the famous Kings Waterfront, opposite the ECHO Arena, BT Convention Centre and Albert Docks, the largest collection of Grade 1 listed buildings in the UK, also home to The Beatles Story, Tate Liverpool and Maritime Museum. To compliment this, just a 10 minute walk is the newly opened Liverpool One boasting 42 acres of shopping and leisure. Staybridge Suites offer 2 types of suites: Studio and One-Bedroom, Most Suites have a River View. All suites are furnished; containing a fully equipped kitchen, living room area, work space, FLAT SCREEN TV with cable/movies, and FREE Wi-Fi Internet. Hotel amenities include 24-hr service, complimentary breakfast and evening receptions (Mon-Thurs), newspaper, business center, fitness room, Priority Club Rewards and free guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Liverpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Staybridge Suites