“Good Food at Good Prices”

PANAM Restaurant And Bar
Ranked #204 of 1,680 Restaurants in Liverpool
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PANAM is a contemporary bar and restaurant, located in the Grade 1 listed Britannia Pavilion on the Albert Dock overlooking fabulous views towards Liverpool's Three Graces and has won the coveted Taste of Merseyside Accreditation.
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Good Food at Good Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Saturday night in Liverpool at the Albert Dock - Michael Macintyre playing at the Echo theatre. Difficult to get something to eat as we had not booked. Went in to Pan Am and staff managed to get us a table fairly quickly - due to someone not turning up. Excellent meal, very friendly staff and would definitely return on a future visit to Liverpool.

Visited November 2012

Anglesey, United Kingdom
“worst meal ever!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

Let me first say I am not normally the complaining type but felt I had to comment about the meal me and my husband had on Sunday evening. We both had chicken skewer starter which was cold and the waitress apologised and we then had it reheated...it was then just warm. We both had the rib eye steak I had ordered mine med/rare!!!! well mine was still alive and mostly fat and grizzle ... called the waitress again (poor girl was so sorry and told her it was not her fault) . My husbands was also under cooked for medium but he ate it regardless as we felt awful moaning again!.
My steak was sent back and returned to me still raw and obviously fatty. By that stage I just wanted to leave so when the front of house came over I showed her the steak and she agreed. I was never offered a replacement but was told the drinks and side we had (one glass of wine and one beer, and one portion of onion rings) would be on the house! ....she then offered us a cocktail. I would never return here although would say the waitress was brilliant and felt sorry for her. But the chef is obviously not trained???

• Visited November 2012
“Fast service, fine food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

My girlfriend and I went to Pan Am before the Michael McIntyre show at the Echo arena. The restaurant is located in the Albert Docks next to the arena. Very quick service from friendly staff. Food was very tasty! I thoroughly recommend this restaurant!

“Staff Need to talk to each other”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

First time at Pan Am for food last night, booked table for 5pm for pre concert meal. Finally got out at 7.15 for a 7.30start ! Basically the staff don't talk to each other. all very nice and courteous but ............. When we sat at our table we were asked if we would like some bread and olives to eat whilst studying menu by the hostess who showed us to our seats. We said yes please. Order taken very quickly by another waiter and starters arrived in rapid time. After the starters had been eaten the bread and olives arrived from the original girl which we turned away having now had our starter. We then waited 3/4 of an hour for our mains which was totally unacceptable. Still plenty of time so we did order dessert but explained taht we wouldn't have time for hot drinks as we needed to get to the concert. Desserts arrived and despite saying anything but chocolate for the icecream and seeing the waiter write this down guess what the waitress brought? No time by then to send it back so we asked for the bill and showed our concert tickets for our 20% discount, the bill arrived without the 20% discount, so went up to find someone and the waiter told us we should have shown our tickets to him not the waitress! The staff were really nice and to each comment / query the answer was "no problem" but it was a problem. Pan Am advertise the pre concert deal on their web site and even name the Echo arena so when people book a table 2 1/2 hours before a concert starts and say at every stage of the booking and on arrival that they are going to a concert its not unreasonable to expect to be seated and waiting for the concert to start and NOT as happened to us to be still walking down the aisle to our seats as the lights went down and the first act started. Food by the way was excellent!

• Visited November 2012
Wirral, United Kingdom
“won t be back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

the food was awful the staff were very rude,how they keep their jobs is beyond me,i will not be back, plenty places to eat around albert dock , and this is the very worst, do yourself a favour and go elsewhere,and my rateing is nil, but it will not accept that score, so how about a minus 1

• Visited October 2012