This place doesn't look very inviting from outside but once inside it's quite pleasant for the money. Our room was large spacious and clean but quite warm and no heating on ! - we left the door open on times to let the air con from the corridor cool it.. I didn't like it that the rooms have no windows. (They are basement rooms). The bathroom was also clean and a nice size. Room had a TV - no remote, docking station , tea coffee facilities but once we used the tea/coffee on 1st morning it was not replaced. We were a party of 20 on a hen weekend - all rooms were basically the same but some were much smaller than ours. For a party weekend that we had planned it was good value but I wouldn't stay here any longer than that due to the fact of no windows in rooms, quite thin walls can hear people moving around and talking etc, Free Wi-fi but absolutely no signal due to being in the basement. Communal area was pleasant with sofa, chairs, TV, pool table , there was a kitchen somewhere but we never used it. Ideal for a short stay for stag's/Hens/backpackers etc. Its just a short walk from shops,pubs,clubs etc so ideal location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budget boutique Pod Hotel in the heart of Liverpool's City Centre Cultural Quarter, loated in the basement of the building these rooms are perfect for romantic getaways, or just somewhere central to rest your head. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your COCOON @ the International Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocoon @ The International Hotel Liverpool
- Hotel Cocoon The International