“Lovely B&B with very kind land-lady” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eskdale B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Liverpool
Eskdale B&B
Ranked #15 of 76 Liverpool B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely B&B with very kind land-lady”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights during a professional course. The location was perfect for my course. Good parking, pretty rooms, paying by card very convenient. A very kind landlady. All very reasonable price, I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tuam, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

This is a few miles from the city but the trains are cheap and regular besides it's nice to.stay somewhere that's quite if I was to stay in the city I would not have gotten the quality sleep I got here. The breakfast was good. Debbie is wonderful really.helpful and the rooms were clean. There was nice touches such as bottled water I'm the room.every day and little chocolate bars. The only thing someone may have an issue.with is the tv in the room is quite small it didn't bother me but it might bother others.

• Stayed September 2013
Telford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I my husband and 8 year old daughter stayed at the B&B for 2 nights for Stephen Gerrard's Testimonial at Anfield recently and decided to book this B&B at the last minute.

All I can say is that I am so glad that we found a B&B that was outstanding and we had such a superb stay. The room was excellent; we had our own bathroom next door to our room that was clean and very spacious.

The room we stayed in was also spacious and Debbie the owner went out of her way to set up an additional bed to accommodate my 8 year old daughter, as the family room was booked for the dates we required.

The cooked breakfast each morning we stayed was also superb and very filling. Where we eat our breakfast we looked out onto her very well kept garden and looked very well maintained.

Debbie & Fred were very excellent hosts throughout our stay, I fell in love with their dog Alfie who loved the attention every time I came across him (I wanted to bring him back home with us he was so loveable).

Thank you so much Debbie, Fred for your excellent hospitality and will definitely be visiting again soon.

The Thomas Family xx

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank rz6xbq
Ban gor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for a weekend. the landlady "Debbie" was lovely, easy to talk to and happy to help. Our room was a good size with nice smelling sheets. Breakfast was great,which over looked a nice,well kept garden.
We would recommend this B&B to anyone.
Thank you Debbie.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Chad C
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Family of 4 , staying at Eskdale. Great B&B for us. My teenage children were more than comfortable in the bunk beds. The whole accommodation was clean and had everything we needed. Breakfast was delicious. Debbie is a wonderful host .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mary C
Bath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and myself along with two of my sisters stayed for three nights in the Eskdale B&B last week during a nostalgic trip to Liverpool where we were brought up over half a century ago. We considered ourselves very lucky to have stumbled on the the Eskdale, which undoubtedly made the trip due to the quality of the accommodation and the welcome from Debbie and Fred. It is difficult to fault it in any way and my sisters particularly enjoyed the banter with Debbie, who also provided an excellent breakfast (very important to me).
Would not hesitate to stay there again and would unreservedly recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the area of Hunts Cross or its surrounds.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Peter and I stayed here last year and are back again! A very good B&B run by Fred and Debbie. We rent the two bedrooms studio annex which is very private, clean and well appointed with its own entrance and WiFi connection. A stones throw away from Hunts Cross Station, jump on a train into the city centre or take a trip to Manchester for the day. Breakfast is set in the conservatory overlooking the well kept gardens. A full English breakfast is included and the poched eggs and bacon are cooked to perfection. Good value for money!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple