Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Ethan's 9th birthday 6.7.19

Thank you to all at the nerf centre liverpool Ethan had a fab day for his 9th birthday as did all... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Claire M
Birthday Party 🎂

Booked a party for our son’s 10th birthday. When we arrived we were greeted by the lovely Sue who... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
clarer728
Liverpool, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from $19.14
from $25.52
from $8.30
from $22.97
More Info
All reviews viewing area viewing room burn off some energy safety talk great fun cafe on site brilliant staff kids and adults couldn't do enough brilliant place member of staff all ages guns session ammo shooting play
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

Great day out for the kids. Brought our boys here aged 9 and 4 and was great for both of them. Good sitting area for parents to watch the kids play while you have a cuppa! Staff supervise your kids inside at all times. Would definently come back :)

1  Thank ashleydaniels
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We went on a last minute wym, my son had a great hour running around, staff great , will be back soon

1  Thank Taz297
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I took my son & 5 friends to the nerf centre for my son's birthday. It was an excellent place for them to burn off some energy.

1  Thank AmandaJFerg
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Took my two sons and twin nephews (4,7,10,10) here on a Sunday afternoon. They didn't stop running round and were absolutely exhausted. Good value for how tired they ended up. Would definitely come back.

1  Thank GeoffandClare1
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

What a great place to take the kids, my 2 boys 9&5 could’ve stayed all day...no waiting around straight in to play....definite value for money

1  Thank robbieowen