All reviews studio apartment self catering city centre car park nice apartment matthew street bedside table minute walk tesco express street noise reception staff train station would definitely stay here again cavern club great central location two night stay sofa bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arrived 18th of September for a little 1 night get away and ended up not even staying at all. Reception was hardly a reception.. a little room with a desk and a chair, me and my partner felt unwelcome as soon as we entered. The person who delt with our booking, which I was informed was the manager was rude, No hello, please or thank you, did not smile or make us feel welcome to stay at any point. £150 deposit upfront with it being refunded 3-5 working days after your stay, not ideal. So then we got given the keys.. floor 2 room 20, got to the room and we had walked straight into a room with people clearing staying there. Very embarrassing, goes back up to the “Reception” to explain, no apology, continued to be rude, gave us another set of keys to a awful room with no television which on the booking stated we would have a flat screen tv. 2nd time back to the “Reception” for a refund as not only was the room a shambles but they also give us keys to a room Inuse. It states no refunds but they made the mistake. The guy who served us had glasses, do not know his name as he did not introduce himself either.

Book somewhere else!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019

Booked this for my friends birthday then get slapped with extra charges that was not in the price, going to charge me an extra 25 for a bed to be made up !! Was 171 now getting told it's going to be 196 , bad advertising bad customer service I'll make the bed up myself

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dreamapartmentsliver, Manager at Dream Apartments Moorfields, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Kirsty,

As explained to you everything mentioned is provided on the front page of expedia before you are able to book. It is common to have a charge when you exceed the amount of guests in a room, I apologise you find this to be false advertising but we do make it as clear as possible. We are sorry that you did not stay in the end.

Alex

Reviewed August 26, 2019

This apartment is well located but extremely noisy. The room was very, very hot although the weather wasn't warm and the staff didn't do anything about it. The lift was out of order for two days and we had to carry our luggage down three flights of stairs. Really disappointed as on booking I had an immediate call to try and upsel their packages, however little care on arrival.

Date of stay: July 2019

Hi,

I am so disappointed to read you did not enjoy your stay. As mentioned we are in an excellent location in the city centre and some noise is to be expected from such a busy area. In regards to the room being warm fans are always provided upon request when available, our reception team is more than happy to help with any request as long as it is brought to our attention. We do apologise for the lift being out of service, unfortunately this was out of our control and we had it fixed as soon as we possibly could. We do call after booking but we check several reservation details at this time and we ask if there is anything extra we can do to make your stay a little bit more special.

Alex

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

easy to find and only five minutes walk into the city centre. our apartment was very clean apart from some chocolate left in the fridge. The room was very warm so had all the windows open this came with a noice problem tho but it was in the city centre so cant complain really. I would stay again tho as it's so close to everything that we needed. It could do with a floor brush as we stayed for 3 nights and the apartment wasnt seviced

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Dreamapartmentsliver, Manager at Dream Apartments Moorfields, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review! I am so happy you found the location to be good! I apologise that the room was warm but I am glad you got to visit us when the weather was so nice! We will take on board all the feedback as we are constantly looking to improve for our guests! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Alexandra

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Upon arrival we had to give a deposit of £150 which we were told would be held on our debt card, in fact the money was debited from my bank account and when we checked out they said that it would take 5 working days to be refunded.

The iron didn’t work, the shower pressure was poor. One of the windows didn’t stay open.

The worst part of the whole stay was how hot the room was. It was only 20 degrees outside but the room was stifling, it was genuinely so hot we struggled to sleep. There was no aircon in the room, the fan they gave us was not powerful enough and in reality just blowed around hot air.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank stephaniesO1825DG
Dreamapartmentsliver, Front Office Manager at Dream Apartments Moorfields, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Hi Stephanie,

The pre-authorisation has not been debited from your account. When you and your friends checked in it was explained that the pre-auth is on hold therefore shows as a pending transaction on the account. The amount is then reversed on the evening of departure and can take up to 5-7 days to be accessible again depending on your banking provider.

It is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay with us, I'm sure if any of the issues were raised reception would of done the very best to assist you