“Unreal experience with some rude unmannered staffs”

Thai Marina Restaurant
Ranked #70 of 583 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Before you visit this restaurant please read others reviews about rude service. Be aware! I have never experienced such poor service in any restaurant in anywhere. Angry attitude, no manner (no sorry or no thanks), and miserable face. We were 11 people, we had big bills but yet I had to pay for a broken glass. The manager was impolite while asking to pay, did not say thank you after I paid for the broken glass. I give -1 for the service but the food was amazing. 9/10 for food and -1/10 for the service. Will I visit again? Not in a billion year!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (316)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sadly the service we received didn't do any justice to the quality of food they make, my compliments to the chef.

The customer service was appauling, a group of 11 of us had a team building meal. The bill was in excess of £500 and the waitres rudely demanded £5 for and accidently broken wine glass, as well as this, upon arrival one of the waiters became inpatient with us upon a simple request to accommodate the entire group as he was about to squeeze one of us at the end of the table and it took a bit of a disagreement the get him to bring closer the next table over. These unfortunate events let down our dinning experience.

1  Thank GabrielPW
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The worst customer service ever encountered. Staff were not only rude unwelcoming but pretty obnoxious. Found the behaviour borderline bizarre. We were treated like dirt. If I could score 0 for service I would. It’s a shame because the food is good but no one wants to be treated this way when your a paying customer. Avoid this place and go elsewhere.

1  Thank Seatleon9
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love Thai food and Thai Marina provides simply the best. From the setting to the service to the food. My family and I cannot recommend highly enough. For me, the food was amazing like being back in Thailand again. Some of my family had never been to a Thai restaurant before and I was hoping they would like it. Empty plates all round and happy smiles from everyone by the end of the evening. The staff were attentive and happy and the atmosphere even on a very busy Saturday night was lovely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic food, green Curry was exceptional and the prawn still fry was to die for A must visit and we will be back to sample the menu.