“Cheesetastic”

The Cheese Society
Ranked #9 of 447 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Specialist cheese shop and cheese eatery, located in the Cathedral Quarter of Lincoln. We stock a wide range of local, British & Continental cheeses and serve a select range of hot and cold cheeses dishes. Enjoy loose teas, fresh coffee, wines, beers, ales, ciders and soft drinks
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheesetastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was very pleased with the whole experience,the staff and food were fantastic and the place feels very inviting.i loved the chocolate brownie.

• Visited August 2013

Sleaford, United Kingdom
“Lovely place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My son and I ate here one lunchtime after I had read some really good reviews, we were not disappointed! Although it was busy we were served quickly and everything looked and tasted delicious! The cheese portions are very generous and I couldn't eat all mine but the staff kindly wrapped it up for me to take home. I loved the way the staff come round with samples of cheese to try. The Red Fox I tried is now my favourite cheese ever!
I will definitely revisit in the future.

• Visited June 2013
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Lovely salads, lovely cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely salad with Halloumi, family had a pork sandwich and an anti-pasta salad. Yummy. Also git to taste some new cheeses so went off to heir shop to buy them. Good marketing eh! Nice place - give it a go.

Visited August 2013
“What a great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Food and staff were magic, felt welcome from the moment we entered, always looked after well and food standard remains as high as usual.
YES I will recommend this restaurant to anyone

Visited July 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Cheesy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've eaten here multiple times and always had a good experience. The staff are always very friendly and attentive and the food is always cooked to perfection (I love the burger). Don't worry if you don't like cheese, there is something for everyone. My only gripes are that the 'build your own breakfast' is over-priced (though tasty) and I miss the cheese counter which I think added to the charm.

• Visited July 2013