“Expensive but ok”
Review of Damon's

Damon's
Ranked #174 of 463 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: All the restaurants have fully trained General Managers, Assistant General Managers, General Kitchen Managers, Duty Managers and Supervisors. All our managers started as juniors and through their hard work and commitment, have been promoted to their current positions. Damons is acclaimed for our ability to serve the finest menu selections including American style breakfast, superior quality ribs, chicken, prawns, steak and our unique loaf of onion rings. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly restaurant and have a large variety menu for children up to 12 years of age. We also cater for any parties no matter how big or if there are just 2 of you, you will all receive the same warm welcome. With many fantastic offers such as the birthday promotion, kids eat free, half price cocktails and special combo meals, and over 60's discount there is always something for everyone.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I get 20% when I dine here as I am staying in the motel, so that cushions the blow of the menu prices. Which 'er towards the higher end.

That all said, the food is always good.. you always get a bread roll to kick start the night. with , wait for it, whipped, yes whipped butter.

It's always rammed, which is comforting while your eating to hear the hustle and bustle - and the bar is good.

Portions seem a little small to me, but that could be because I'm a fat b****d who wants to stuff his face.
You must try the onion loaf.. OMG its lovely!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Eat in or takeaway the food is always delicious and the service is good. I have been going since it opened over 20 years ago and will continue to do so.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Ok so we have been going here since my 22 nd birthday, was 40 this year. We now meet up with friends once a year stay at the motel and have good times, the food .... well in the 18 years I have only ever had ribs and never disapointted. Colslaw is awesome :-) . We party and always have cocktails, perfect :-). Breakfast is US style and massive, good deal with the motel room as well. Only complaint .... the coffee is rubbish ..... but we aint here for the coffee.

It is a tradition but in 18 years never had a bad rib lol and too many cocktails.

Go enjoy cocktails and ribs :-)

Reviewed October 20, 2013

It's safe to say that Damons is a fantastic restaurant. The service is great, food is fantastic and the setting it good. The only thing I can say that let's Damons down is it interior, which is starting to look a bit outdated!

If you go, I very highly recommend the combo starter (I never can finish it all!) and the BBQ Ribs, as they're perfection.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Booked as a birthday treat for our 16 year old son, as that's where he wanted to go. I think the "free meal & birthday cake" is included in the price of the other food. The food was o.k., but over-priced for what you get, especially the "famous onion loaf". Also all mains should include 3 sides, but we were only offered 2, which we didn't realize till later. I don't think we'll be making a return visit, other places have better value-for-money.