TripAdvisor

Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #61 of 66 Quick Bites in Lincoln
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Love the food but unfortunately, everytime we order, we're missing items and it costs a lot of money:(

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (27)

Reviewed March 2, 2019

The staff in here look so bored, we had to wait to place our order whilst they finished their conversation! We visited on a chilly day but it felt just as cold inside....our table was covered in ketchup! When I collected our food & took it to our table it wasn't what I'd ordered, when I took it back to complain the server looked completely blank at me!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

I haven't been to Burger King for a while and now I remember why! The staff were bored, the music was loud, and the place was freezing. Little or no heating despite it being minus 3 outside. The burgers are always good at Burger King but the chips and nuggets were just awful and barely warm. Not worth the money. I won't be back.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Lynn F
Reviewed January 8, 2019

Haven't used a Burger King for well over a decade but was pleasantly surprised it wasn't gross.
We both had a double whopper meal and the chap was very helpful as I wanted to know if it was better to just have burger and chips or the meal deal price wise.
It was hot even after taking it back to our hotel and filled us both up which we weren't expecting.
Was quick to serve us too.
Can't put more stars as it is just a fast food place, but one of the better ones.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2018

The restaurant was clean & tidy,we found the burgers were ok but the chips weren’t upto the usual standard of Burger King.they were warm not hot & not as crispy as we usually have.

Date of visit: October 2018