“Good little takeaway”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
“Good little takeaway”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

We normally have the typical British Chinese takeaway if we can't be bothered to cook. This got good reviews so we Thot we d try it to see if it was any good as a change. Food was nice, not particularly authentic and certainly not like anything ul find in tailand( no British takeaway is true to its supposed country!) but a nice change to Chinese. Value for money tho is not as good as our local Chinese whr we always have enough for lunch next day!! I'd say 7/10 which is standard for takeout food.

• Visited July 2013

Washington, DC
“Tasty Thain in Lincoln”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had read restaurant reviews on Trip Advisor before visiting Lincoln. Always in search of good Thai food, we stopped in here. I had the red curry with chicken. It was delicious...probably the best I've had during our two years of living in the UK. It is mainly a take away but there were a few stools to sit on to eat in so we ate there. The service was very friendly. I would definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
Berwick upon Tweed, United Kingdom
“Great value and a great welcome”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Rather unprepossessing external appearance but don't be fooled -great value food, well-cooked and a very friendly welcome.

Rather than takeaway I ate in. For £6 I got a green curry, rice and a bottle of water on a proper plate with real cutlery. Great value for money, if not a huge portion, but it suited me.

Having had very high expectations from all the rave reviews I was hoping for home made green curry paste rather than bought in but for the price that might  have been an over-ambitious expectation.

Finally what will stay in my mind for some time is the zen-like calm inside. No Gordon Ramsay histrionics here!

Visited May 2013
LINCOLN
“Very authentic - way better than the thai restaurants”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food here is excellent. We have travelled all ver Thailand many many times and this takeaway is so authentic. Its like thai street food but with much better hygiene. Stay away from the restaurants and grab a take out from here. The only place better is my kitchen when im cooking thai food

• Visited March 2013
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fabulous!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good food is not that easy to come by in Lincoln and so you are used to making compromises (Wagamama). Chef Phong really is the exception. Stunningly good!

• Visited April 2013