“A life essential”

Ranked #1 of 30 Coffee & Tea in Lincoln
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I only relocated to Lincoln a year ago and quickly discovered the Angel, and it has become an essential part of what my daily life.

The staff are already friendly and welcoming, from my first visit I have been welcomed as a friend.

The food is great and varied. The owner takes great efforts to vary the menu, often they are the most accommodating eatery for my dietary requirements in the city centre.

The coffee is the best in the city, and I would consider myself a coffee geek. The selection of teas and "confectionery" beverages also better than anywhere else I have found.

If you are in Lincoln this is should be on your must visit list. But keep your hands of the vegan fruit cake, it's mine :-D

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I regularly make trips down to Lincoln to see family and friends and are usual meeting spot is the angel. I have to say every visit it goes from strength to strength. Consistory good coffee, great staff and awsome cakes. Great outside seating too (when weather permits)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife works as a teacher in Lincoln and recently had a parents evening to attend so I thought I'd pop to take her out for tea.

Found The Angel on Trip Advisor and wasn't disappointed. Excellent tea, tasty sandwich, warm and friendly atmosphere and staff!!

Will be heading back again in due course. Thank you.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Little cosy cafe, nice seating, friendly staff and coffee really good. Light refreshments available, cakes, paninis etc. nice for a quick lunch break or a relaxing coffee. Outdoor sitting available even in this weather but maybe suit smokers better.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

The Angel is Lincoln's best independent coffee house with a friendly, warm atmosphere and incredible selection of coffee, teas, cakes and paninis. If you visit Lincoln, you have to stop here!