“fantastic friendly place to stay”

Review of Orchard Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ccampbel1...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“fantastic friendly place to stay”
Reviewed December 8, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at the farm three times now and it just gets better! The lodge is spacious and clean with great facilities. Massive tv, hot tub, sauna, big jacuzzi bath and the staff on the farm are the friendliest bunch you're likely to meet. We've met the animals, been on the tractor, quad bikes, bbq, bonfire, nothing is too much trouble! The beds are super comfy too.

HannahOrb...
“Loved it.”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

My family had two of the lodges booked for the week and we joined them in Orchard Lodge for the weekend. I had an amazing time. The kids (and adults) loved the the park out the front and all the animals. The owner was away, but Brian was very friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. It's was lovely to relax in the hot tub or grab one of the bikes and ride around with children. Will definitely be going back.

Linzi400
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing hen party weekend!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed here fri-sun in January 2014 for my hen weekend with 9 friends and it was amazing. John and Brian were both really friendly and made us feel welcome. They went out of the way for us to make it a great weekend. The lodge itself is beautiful and spacious enough inside. Could not fault anything really, and will definitely be coming back to stay. Highly recommended! In fact...I can't wait to return! Great value for money aswell compared to other lodges I looked at (and I looked at a lot!). So glad I chose to book here...was not disappointed and made a great hen weekend that I will remember forever....thanks

Lmar22
Beverley, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, welcoming place to stay!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Had a lovely relaxing weekend here. We were made to feel really welcome, and the christmas tree and decorations up on the lodge really added to our stay! We made full use of the sauna and hot tub there, and were even given a lovely guided tour around the farm. Would definitely recommend staying here, in fact we've already booked again for next summer!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing