“Simply sensational!!”

The Electric
Ranked #60 of 455 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our Electric Bar and Restaurant offers dining experience like no other in the city. Situated on the 5th floor with unsurpassed views of Lincoln and the Cathedral, you can experience fine-dining amongst stunning surroundings.
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I love food and I love to eat out, with this in mind this is the second best meal I've ever had in my life!! (The 1st being a 3 course meal atop the Eiffel Tower- shortly before proposing to my now fiancée) I can offer no higher recommendation for this place it is sublime! The food was simply amazing, the drinks are fantastic and the staff are always friendly and happy to customise cocktails! The price is very reasonable for what level of service you receive, it's certainly a place to go for a nice treat. One slight niggle from my fiancée- her dessert was a deconstructed Eton mess- as it is, an Eton mess is a deconstructed and then reconstructed pavlova, as much as the ingredients were top quality they just don't work as individuals when deconstructed once more! Other than that, as an evening treat it was perfection personified. If you are not convinced try it for yourself.

Elizabeth C, Operations Manager at The Electric, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review on your recent experience at the Electric Bar & Restaurant. Your comments about the Eton Mess have been forwarded to the Kitchen team and they are always open to comments and suggestions.
Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for The Electric

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a three course meal at the restaurant and could not fault the food or service. The staff were attentive and the food was presentable and very tasty.

We especially enjoyed the Bellini cocktails at the electric bar.

I would definatly recommend and be returning soon.

Thank you for taking the time to write your glowing review on your recent dining experience at the Electric Bar & Restaurant. Great comments really boost team morale.
Thank you.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

An Incredible menu offered at the Electric Bar and Restaurant meant a family meal was very memorable. The variety of food offered was impressive, as was the whole atmosphere at The Double Tree by Hilton in Lincoln. Friendly, polite and professional service meant all the family enjoyed a 5 course meal followed by cocktails in the Bar afterwards. Food was excellent, views amazing and price tag extremely reasonable. Will definitely be going back to enjoy this exciting restaurant and bar again, have re-booked for next week. A very welcome addition to Lincoln.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent dining experience at the Electric Bar & Restaurant. I pleased that we met your expectations and this is what we as a team strive to deliver.
Thank you.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed my evening, my boyfriend and I started off with some classy cocktails and enjoyed sipping on them whilst eyeing up the menu! We went for the £25 5 course set menu which included half a bottle of wine per person. We thought that this was an incredible offer and great value for the money, each course was beautifully presented and tasted equally so. As expected the atmosphere was great and the view was wonderful. My only teeny criticism would be that perhaps some of the staff could have a better understanding of the menu and what it entails, as some of the answers we got from our questions were slightly unclear. But other than that a perfect evening!

Elizabeth C, Operations Manager at The Electric, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for posting your review. I was really pleased to read you comments about how good everything was on your visit to the Electric Bar and Restaurant. Your comments regarding staff training have been taken on board, with the 'Service Academy' that we have here should resolve that issue.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We really enjoyed our News eve at the electric bar and restaurant choosing the 6 course tasting menu which was delicious followed by fantastic cocktails in the electric bar accompanied by a very good singer who really added to the great atmostphere .
We have been to this restaurant on many occasions and have no hesitation in recommending it . Tip , try the mojitos

Elizabeth C, Operations Manager at The Electric, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on the Electric Bar & Restaurant, your comments have been shared with the team and these are very much appreciated.