“Fantastic and well worth going”
Review of Lincoln Tapas - CLOSED

Lincoln Tapas
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Fantastic and well worth going”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Great place to eat,something different.the staff are friendly and accomodating. Great value and great food. The decor is lovely too

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recently booked in here for my first visit and I would highly recommend it. The food, drinks and service were superb and there was a really welcome atmosphere. It was not very busy as we went mid-week, but we will definitely be going back again soon!

• Visited October 2012
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic little find, located on Lincoln High St but above the shops you could miss this little gem of a place. The restaurant was full but the food and service where fantastic and really reasonable priced, we will be going back very soon.

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
“A Nice Change”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family and I visited for my mum's birthday having not really sampled tapas before and I have to say it's a real treat! There's lots of variety on the menu, the service is good and the wine went down well!

I definitely recommend the lamb which is ridiculously tender, as well as the little roast potato things to accompany it. However I would say 2 dishes each didn't entirely fill us up while three might have been a little too expensive, but it was great for a rather different experience!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Joe P
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Excellent night!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I came with my partner initially and returned with a group of friends, both times were excellent!! Food is fantastic, service is fantastic. And there are great views of the high street which is great for people watching! Will definitely be going back regularly! :)