Extremely bad - do not go, just pass right on by. Had re heated chips that had been on someones plate ( tasted of vinegar), ordered a fillet steak for a valentines dinner and got a small 2oz rump! Food is crap, microwaved and boil in bag and they still mess it up and do it wrong, Just kids in the kitchen. Toilets dirty, kids running around everywhere, rats outside.
Beer is also warm, glasses filthy and nobody cares. Also once oredered a club sandwich that had actually been microwaved on the plate and had stuck to it, my other half had ordered a chicken sandwich and the chicken had the dimples on from where it had been pulled out of the plastic packaging
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.