All reviews university campus rooms are small full english building work breakfast is served one night accessible room bailgate area shower room open the window steep hill choice of cereals city centre short stay easy access uphill lincoln cathedral castle
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed during the uni holidays so the campus was very quiet as all the students had gone home.

Great setting, just 10 mins walk to the the old part of Lincoln. Breakfast was great and plentiful in the refectory just opp the b&b. Bed was also very comfy.

Things that could be improved.. the bathroom is looking very tired and is in need of a revamp. I also think there is a wasp problem and there were a lot of wasps flying outside the bedroom window so we couldn’t open the window (I think there’s a nest!) Housekeeping opened the bathroom window though which meant we came back to 2 wasps in the bathroom!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night Bank Holiday Monday evening.
Room 11 standard twin ensuite room. Everything you need for a short stay.
Breakfast in the College Refectory was excellent. Full English and additional cereals, fruit, yoghurts etc. Really good food.
£75 for the night. Will return for sure.
Went to the College so know how easy access is to Lincoln. Just a ten minute straight line walk to the Cathedral and Castle area and Steep Hill. An added bonus is that the College is now part of the city's rent a bike scheme. More info on site.
Will return again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 6, 2018

I would agree with other reviewers that the rooms are on the small size but that is offset by the location, a 10 minute walk to the cathedral and the availability of on-site parking, the en-suite bathroom was a good size and the room was impeccably clean, the breakfast is served in the refectory with the students and this does give it a lively atmosphere first thing in the morning. Would recommend for a short stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 1, 2018

We were given a standard double room. When we saw it we thought they had given us a compact room by mistake but on checking they confirmed it was their idea of a standard double. We paid £72 odd for b&b. One person could just about walk around the bed. Their was no storage draws or bedside cabinets. No wardrobe but a rail fixed to what looked like a shell of a bookcase. The bed was very hard. The shower room also was compact and nowhere to put your toiletries. Nowhere to put your cases other than the floor but that caused a blockage and falls risk. We ended up putting everything in front of the door and hoping for the best. There was no seating in the room but there was a communal lounge with tv. My partners boat had more room. It was relatively clean. At breakfast, you walk to the next block which is the college refectory to a self-service canteen for a cooked breakfast. It is close to the cathedral. However, we concluded it was very overpriced.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Having read some reviews on here and having booked a standard single I wasn't expecting much so I was pleasantly surprised. My single room has a good standard bed, solid furniture and a nice size shower room. The hospitality tray is better stocked than most places I have stayed and it is EXCELLENT value for money. I can only think those complaining have missed this is a B&B and are assessing it as a hotel. I will be back and have recommended it to others.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family