2,287 results
All reviews electric bar double tree warm cookies car park the marco pierre white restaurant fifth floor rooftop bar chocolate cookies lucy tower king room brayford pool overlooking the marina modern hotel brayford wharf water front excellent hotel multi storey
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

My son and his wife paid a substantial price for a double room, only to be very disappointed. My daughter in law had difficulty doing her hair and make up as there wasn’t a mirror/hairdryer/table at which to sit. The room was also ‘pokey’ and lack lustre.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 351tracyr
JonathanP4277, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear 351

Thank you for the feedback you have provided on behalf of your son and daughter in law.
With our 'make it right' programme our team will always endeavour to find a solution in situations like this, but I am unaware as to whether they have brought it to our attention.
All we would ask is that our guests let us know as soon as possible.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

I booked doubletree for Lincoln through booking.com. When I arrived I was told that due to booking through this website, I would be put into an accessibility room, meaning I had a wet room, with all services adapted for wheelchair uses. Whilst this itself is not a problem and I comment the hotel for providing this, as I was not explicitly informed during my booking, it was an unpleasant shock. Therefore, if you are staying at doubletree, do not use booking.com.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank GoPlaces54553673496

Dear GoPlaces54553673496

Thank you for your comments. All we would advise to guests is please double check the room type booked, as there are occasions when only specific room types will be available.
This will apply to our own website as well as other online agents.

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Joshua gave impeccable service. Always topping up our glasses and made us feel so relaxed and welcome. Would love to come for another bottomless brunch- Joshua had great banter with us and made us laugh throughout the whole sitting! It was brilliant.. well worth the £25!

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear sophiemelissaaa

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our recently launched 'Bottomless Brunch', we are delighted you enjoyed the occasion.

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Situated on a waterfront and within a fifteen minute walk of one of Europe's loveliest cathedrals The Hilton Doubletree makes a good base for both the business or leisure traveller. Although I found the building dull, grey and soulless the staff are anything but. They, by contrast, were bright, colourful and full of natural good humour and, for me, made the hotel one I would like to return to.
Our room had a very comfortable bed, a walk in shower that is the best one I have ever encounted in a hotel and excellent sound insulation. Room 133's ghastly window view was not a problem but that room's lighting system was. My wife and I found that, apart from a standard lamp, we could not operate the various lights separately. One bedside light on meant the other bedside light had to be on as well plus the bright ceiling lights. Furthermore, the ceiling lights were positioned such that tended to both shine into the eyes of anyone lying in bed reading and reflect an unwanted glare from the TV screen.
Gold medals to the staff and the person who designed the shower but no prize from me for the interior designer.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear RamblerSuffolk_Uk_

Thank you for the kind review following your recent visit to the hotel.
I am delighted you found our team engaging and that this helped in someway to overcome the frustrations you encountered in design and style of the hotel.
I do hope this would not deter you from visiting again, as without a doubt the team make all the difference.

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Stayed overnight here for a business meeting the following day. Good room, excellent business / conference facilities,
Had dinner in the Marco Pierre restaurant. Menu and food was no more than OK, but Olly our waiter did a good job of looking after us. His manner and smile are rare these days. Sadly could not say the same for the team at breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
JonathanP4277, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Lincoln, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Dear tenaus,

Thank you for your feedback, and I am pleased that your stay with us did, in the main, meet with your expectations.

I am sorry that breakfast did fall below your expectation and we will review this accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming to Lincoln again.