“A lovely place”

The Bowl Full Tapas Bar
Ranked #9 of 453 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: small family run restaurant, specialising in authentic Spanish tapas. Excellent choice of beers, wine and food in a relaxed, homely environment.
London, United Kingdom
“A lovely place”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Hidden away from the main streets of Lincoln, the bowl full is a place to discover.
With genuinely friendly staff and a laid back interior, it provided a relaxing evening which is perfect for tapas.
All of the food was well presented and nothing lacked flavour!

I will defiantly be coming back

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Recently visited the Bowl Full after recommendations from work colleagues.
Can confirm that the food was exceptional with great service.
The hosts explained the Individual dishes which are all reasonably priced as are the wines and beers that are available.
Would definately recommend this restaurant and will return within the near future to sample further dishes and wines.
Thanks for a superb evening

• Visited January 2014
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Excellent night out”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Eight of us visited the Bowl Full one evening recently and we had a fabulous time. The menu was wide ranging and food was of the highest quality. Between us we tried most of the items on offer that night and found them all to be very satisfying. There was plenty of San Miguel and Estrella on offer and a terrific range of sherries to help finish the night off.

• Visited November 2013
Lincoln
“Great Food ... Great Atmosphere ... Great Family Run Restaurant!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I recently made my first visit to The Bowl Full with friends and it will certainly not be the last ... We had such a fantastic evening! The food was great and the owners were lovely ... A fabulous small family run business, which I will be visiting again v soon :) keep it up guys!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Webbie198127
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Great for our work's do, even better with my family.”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I have been waiting, somewhat impatiently, to return to this little gem of a restaurant, tucked snuggly in Lincoln's leafy Westend, since I ate and drank the night away with work. I had waxed lyrical about it to my wife and we were not disappointed at all, even my 2 year old son did his hoover impression and left no morsel uneaten (although we didn't feed him the bravas element of the patatas bravas as there is only so far you can push new flavours!)

Annemarie's welcome was warm and friendly, nothing was too much trouble, she even recommended serving some dishes slightly differently to appeal more to our son. My son usually takes his time to warm to people but he was chatting to Annemarie about Thomas the Tank and using her name within about half an hour, this shows what a special atmosphere they have developed and made the evening far more relaxing for my wife and me. I would strongly recommend phoning ahead in advance if you are taking small children though as space is limited so there is no space for fleets of buggies, they found a hidey hole for ours.

Most importantly though the food was gorgeous! I revisited some favourites from before; patatas bravas, prawns in a lime sauce and chorizo and chickpea stew, and tried some new things too (I highly recommend the marinaded chicken skewers).

All in all we had a lovely evening, Annemarie, Carl and Lizzie made us feel really welcome and we went home well fed, watered and satisfied! A must visit.