“Saturday night fever”

Tiamo Pizza
Ranked #126 of 447 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Saturday night fever”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We visited this restaurant last night,service was good our starters and mains were beautiful the waitress was very quick and was a lovely friendly girl,our only disappointment was there was a problem in the kitchen and the owner was shouting at the staff and banging his hands on the work tops in anger,we could here it all which wasn't ideal,he came to our table later on to ask was everyone ok with our meal ,I said that it wasn't good to hear him shouting and he did say he was sorry,but I still felt that it was out of order

1 Thank 32jenny

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“go on treat yourself”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Fancy a takeaway pizza then treat your self and go to Tiamo. I've just finished my delicious one( bought two ) . The best pizzas in Lincoln.

1 Thank ln6_13
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Italian Gem”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

First visit to this restaurant even though i have lived in Lincoln for several years. With its location being in a shopping precinct you would not expect a restaurant of this quality to be outside the city centre. Went for my wifes birthday after reading reviews and was not disappointed. Food excellent standard however dont expect a big hearty meal, this is very fine cuisine at an affordable price. Service excellent throughout. Will certainly revisit although It would do so much more business if it could find a site on Brayford Wharf.

1 Thank Gary54790
“fantastic”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant a number of times for breakfast, lunch, evening meal, and takeaway and each meal has been fantastic. The staff are very friendly and the service is good. I have had a selection of different meals but love the mushrooms in cream and garlic sauce starter and pollo alla crema main meal, my husband enjoys the calzone which he has had in the restaurant and as a takeaway he also enjoys the spezzatino di carne. I must say that we have never had a dessert as we are normally to full to eat one. The food prices are reasonable and you do get good value for money, they do have a selection of specials and offers throughout the week. We have eaten here with family and friends who have all enjoyed their meal. With my husband having limited mobility it is great they we are able to park right outside. Our last visit was on valentines night but have had 2 takeaways since then, its my birthday soon and i will be eating here.
I would recommend this excellent restaurant it is clean, has great staff, a wonderful atmosphere and the food is fantastic

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Dsmith282
“Wonderful food, great service!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The sign makes the place look like it is just a Pizza parlour but it it's actually more like a bistro. The great service complimented the wonderful food. We had the bruschetta and the prawns with chilli as our starter which were both fantastic, the bread was freshly made and prawns perfectly cooked, calzone main was delicious as was the salmon pasta. Decent portions meant we could only manage to share an ice cream filled pancake. I would highly recommend this place!

• Visited February 2013